Chapter 21

Inside the room, two of girls curled their legs sitting upon the soft rug. They were enjoying the cakes, except Jennie obviously. She wasn't in Lisa’s room yet.

"This is a very nice room." Jisoo said, not knowing what else to say after her silent confession.

"Thank you." Lisa's eyes focus on her cake as she didn't want Jisoo watchs every movement of her face. She didn't want Jisoo was being curious and found out that she heard Jisoo's confession.

"Why isn't Jennie coming yet?"

"I don't know. She has something to do, perhaps."

Across Lisa’s room, Jennie was sitting behind her balcony door. Hiding herself from Lisa. Her head was on her hands. Burts out, tears ran down of her eyes. Sobs rise up through her throat and nose.

"Stop, Jennie. Stop crying." She was telling herself. "You need to comeback there or they will be very worry about you."

Finally, after she didn't know how long, with her stinging eyes and burning cheeks she got up and went to the mirror try to out-stare of herself. But too bad, even the mirror couldn't show her reflection.

Hoping Lisa won't notice her red swollen eyes, she stepped out onto Lisa's room where Jisoo and Lisa were waiting for her.

"Hi-" Clearing her throat before she pretended that she was surprised Jisoo was there. "Chu? You're here?"

"Jennie is here, Jisoo. And she is surprised that you're here."

"Oh, hi Jennie. Whe- where is she?" Jisoo's eyes following where her head move, searching for Jennie's position.

"She just came. Now she's sitting in front of you."

"Oh, o-okay." She said with a small spoon in one hand and the plate held in the other. "I came over. Ahmmm... because I thought you must be here."

"Aah, I see." Jennie smiled and nodded.

"Are you okay, Nini?" Lisa examine Jennie's eyes.

"What happened to her?" Jisoo's face suddenly turned into anxiety.

"Is everything okay with your mom?"

"Yes... Yes, she's totally fine."

"Everything's fine, Jisoo. No worries."

"So, did I missed something?"

"Jisoo came here and brought us your favourite strawberry cheese cake."

"Ooh, really? I wish I could taste it."

"And I complained to her. She shouldn't buy the big one cause I'm living only with my mom."

"How would I know that you're only living with your mom?"

"Didn't I always say each time we're gonna have a meeting in your cafe, I need to ask permission to my mom first?"

"Well, yes. But that doesn't imply that you're only living with your mom."

Jennie gigged, watching two persons whom she loved having a cute argue.

"Why don't you invite Rosé? She will be very happy to have the whole cake. I think she has more space in her stomach than both of yours."

"Right-...!! I'm gonna call her."

"Call who?"

"Jennie asked me to invite Rosé, she is a food devour machine."

"Right... Call her. Quick...  Quick...!!"

Lisa and Jennie gave the same look at Jisoo's exciting act.