Chapter 30

As time danced around, fast. The sun has risen so shily and the sky was white-grey. The weather outside was a little cold. Lisa was standing in front of the school gate, nearby a massive pine tree. The wind blow was quite big, seemed to keep slapping her cheeks.

Lisa shrugged her shoulders and pulled the straps of her bag pack, tightening it. And then put her hands inside her jacket pocket, searching for a little warmth.

"Where the fuck she is?! She said she's nearby the school?" She grumbled as she still couldn't see Jisoo's car.

When finally the purple metallic sedan stopped a few meters ahead her, Lisa stomped away towards the car and hopped in, slumped into the passenger seat.

"What?" Jisoo gave a nonchalantly reaction when she heard Lisa huffed. She seemed relaxed and not attentive with Lisa's small tantrum.

A hands lung over the headrest to Lisa's neck and hugged her from behind, following by a head rested in her shoulder. As if given a delight surprise, the annoyance in her face dropped suddenly, replaced with amusement.

"Hi, do you miss me?" Jennie gave a smile which earned a return from Lisa.

The sudden change of Lisa's emotion and face expression spotted on Jisoo's eyes. Whatever the invisible girl in the back seat was doing, it melted the anger which radiated from Lisa.

"So much. I miss you so much."

Jisoo rolled her eyes and scoffed, "She left you only for some hours."

Lisa pursed her lips, grumbled but then she smirked when she heard Jennie said, "Don't mind her. She is just jealous because she has no one."

"Yes, I think you're right, Nini."

"What right?"

"Nini and me are thinking that you're just jealous because you don't have girlfriend who can brighten your tiring days."

Jisoo looked at Lisa with her unreadable mimic, "Man...!! I don't need a girlfriend."

"Oh honestly, yes you do. I don't want to go into the details. But me and my girlfriend aren't stupid enough to not realize how you want Rosé as yours."

Scowling and annoyance by Lisa's statement, which was actually she couldn't deny that it is probably right, Jisoo tried to hide her pride high.

She laughed awkwardly, "Hahaha, you guys are just too over thinking. I only impressed with Rosé's sweetness. She's cute, funny. She looks so fiesty when it comes to foods. And I'm amazed with it."
She babbled on, describing about the blonde girl who now isn't with them. Unknowingly, exposing her admiration for Rosé.

"Okay, if you said so. Well, it's good cause it will be hard to conquer that crazy girl."

"What do you mean?" Jisoo yelped in curiosity.

"Why do you want to know? You said you have no interest in her."

"Well, yes. I just want to know-"

"She don't trust in love. See what I mean?"

"Really?" Jennie who was still clinging like a Koala, snuggled on Lisa's crook of neck casually asking, while shooting soft kisses which cause Lisa shivers in her spine.

"Nini, it's ticklish."

"Can I move and sit on your lap?"

"Yes, sure. It's the best idea."

Jisoo was wrapped with battle in her heart. Between denying and admitting her vague feeling towards Rosé, ignoring whatever the two lovebirds do in her car. She set an unreadable expression on her face. If she was fine with Lisa's information about Rosé, then why she was feeling uneasy?