Chapter 27

The black van left the 'all stay' edifice, rolling out onto the bustling main road where taxis, cars and other vehicles blend, avoiding each other not to crash.

The girls were sitting in their usual positions. Rosé squinting her eyes through her sleepiness as if she's ready to be carried to bed, wiggled and adjusted herself to find comfort. Unaware of the older girl who was sitting right next to her was paying attention on her.

Jisoo took a closer stare towards Rosé in silent, didn't want to get noticed by the blonde girl. She smiled.

Jennie straddled Lisa's thighs. She locked her hands onto the softness and warmth behind Lisa's neck. Snuggled under Lisa's ear, inhaling the sweet smell of scented Lisa's perfume. Somehow it's soothing her.

Black eyes blinked once from under black eyelashes. A smile appeared briefly at the corner of Lisa's lips as she's happy that her girlfriend wasn't angry anymore and surprisingly became so clingy in sudden.

"I'd like a cuddle." She burried her face deeper when she said this.

"Like now?"

"Uhum." Jennie nodded.

"Alright." Lisa whispered to Jennie. "Wear my hoodie now."

Sliding down of Lisa's lap, Jennie waited for Lisa to take off her jacket. Silence followed for a few seconds when Jennie was wearing it.

"The gloves, inside the front pocket, Nini."

"I should wear it too?"

"Of course."

After Jennie was done with the attire, she claimed Lisa's lap again. She pressed her body against Lisa's, throwing her arms around the neck. While Lisa's arms around Jennie's back and pulled her even closer, tighter.

"I love you." Snuggling on Lisa's neck, Jennie's fingers danced up and down on the nape.

"Yes, I know Nini. And I love you too." Lisa smiled, full lips.

"Don't ever flirt with anyone."

"No, of course I will never do that. I have you."

"Not even with Irene."

"Nope." Shook.

"Not even with Rosé."

"What?! Noooo."

"Not even with Jisoo."

"Nini- honey. No, I will never flirt with them or with others. No, trust me."

Jennie pushed herself off Lisa. Rest her hands over Lisa's chest. Looked so deep into Lisa's eyes and for so long their vocal cords seized up.

"Can we kiss here?"

"Well, I don't see any problem with it."

Lisa's answer brought an ear to ear smile from Jennie. Not wanting to waste the time, she leaned her face in close and their lips were touching.

"Maybe I want more." Lisa said, more to demand once their lips separated.

Jennie raised her dark eyebrows and smiled. "How many?"

"Many many."

Jennie pressed a finger to Lisa's lips, looked her in the eye. All sparkling eyes overflowing both of the girls.

"Greedy, but I love it." She kissed Lisa's neck. She kissed Lisa's cheeks before then she leaned forward to claims Lisa's soft and moist lips once more. Pushed her tongue into Lisa's mouth.