Chapter 37

The sky was gray, promised rain. The street lamps stood every few metres illuminating the road. Lightening flickered across the sky followed by deafening thunders that made Rosé jumped.

"Oh, God. It's scary." She scooted closer to Jisoo. Their arms were touching each others.

"Are you scared of thunders?" Lisa paused for seconds as if waiting for an answer from Rosé but she finally got up to close the balcony door when the rain started pouring heavy and heavier.

Jisoo tilted her head up, enough to see Rosè. She studying her worriedly. "You okay?" Jisoo said quite enough that only Rosé could hear her.

Rosé didn't look okay, but she nodded.

Jisoo took off her jacket, wearing it on Rosé. "Don't be scared of the thunders. We're safe here." Her smile gave reassurance. "And I'm here." She reached out, wrapped an arm around Rosé's shoulders and lightly squeezed Rosé's arm.

Rosé's expression brightened a bit at Jisoo's comforting words. She was feeling warm and comfort inside while glancing at Jisoo's hand gripping her arm gently. She could smell Jisoo's perfume, an expensive one. She has a wonderfully warm scent.

Jennie chuckled quietly seeing the view in front of her. She knew Jisoo was protective, but she never thought that her best friend was a romantic person. Lisa glancing over her shoulder when she heard her girlfriend was chuckling. "Look now who are having an intimate moment. Pretending me and Jennie aren't exist." She murmured.

"Do you need a room?" Lisa asked and let out an incredulous laugh. Jennie slapped the girlfriend's arm playfully.

Blinking against her fear, Rosé fixed Jisoo's jeans jacket which now clung tightly to her body like a second skin. She adjusted her seat caused Jisoo to removed her hand around the shoulders.

"You know, Jisoo. I can already tell that this is the beginning of a beautiful re-"

"Lets say, we have all the stuffs." Jisoo said it louder to stop Lisa from continuing the chirping. "What would we do next?"

"You tell me. Give me your idea." Lisa scoffed. However she knew that Jisoo deliberately meant to cut her words.

Jisoo flinched when she felt Rosé looped her arm through hers, gripping it tight. Controlling her pounding heart, she gulped trying not to glance over the clingy blonde.

"I- I'm sorry." Rosé said apologetically. A short, raspy sound that made the blood in Jisoo's veins freezed.

Jisoo dragged her gaze on Rosé. Despite the fact that her voice was trembling a little, she encouraged herself to reply, "There's nothing to sorry for. I am happy if I can help you to make you feel better." She was flashing a shaky smile after.

Lisa rolled her eyes with a quite tsk sound and took a bedsheet from her cupboard. Locking the room door, she wrapped around Jennie's body with it. Then she sat besides Jennie, hugging her from aside.

"Now that we can also cuddle." Lisa said, landed a kiss on Jennie's shoulder. Breathing in the smell of Jennie's wild flower fragrance mix with the bedsheet washing powder.

"Look like someone is envy." Small chuckle slipped out Jennie's mouth. Eyes twinkling as she was happy with her clingy girlfriend.

"Oh yeah, Jisoo." Lisa looked up at Jisoo, smiled brightly.

"W- what?"

"Your heartbeat sound. It's loudly enough for me to faintly hear. it." The words casually rolled off her tongue before then she laughed.