Chapter 43

"I want you to jump." Miss. Jung ordered in a way highly serious tone. Her stare didn't change, dark full of anger.

Rosé gasped, her heart almost stopped. How could she comply Miss. Jung's crazy ridiculous order?

Her eyes widened as she felt her heart beating against her chest rapidly. "W-what?! What did you say, Miss. Jung?" She barely have strength to finish the questions as panic seeped into her chest.

"Did I stutter? Yes, I want you to jump." She repeated. "I want you to jump or I'll throw you down there for pissing me of. Your choice."

"What kind of choice is that?!" Rosé dared to complain.

Rosé breathed in slowly to calm herself down knowing that being stressed out wasn't going to help out the situation one bit.

"Miss. Jung. You're not in a good state of mind. How could you asked me to Jump?"

"So, now you're telling me that I am insane?!" Miss. Jung snarled.

Rosé flinched hearing Miss. Jung rampage tones. Her heart pounded so fast. She could feel her sweat running down her forehead and her neck. But she tried to think what the best move she must do.

Taking out her phone fast with her tremble hand, she looked at the screen of the cell phone, tried to dial the top list number on her phone log. And it was Jisoo's number.

Not even welcomed by the connection tone, Miss. Jung ran towards Rosé. She slapped the phone with her one open hand and kicked it away. The rough scraping sound of the phone against the coarse castings floor was heard as it was dragged quite far away from her. Now that there was no chance for Rosé to grab it.

"What do you think you're doing?!" She yelled.

Rosé felt the tears falling down again. Her vision blurred, her hands trembled madly. She snapped her eyes shut and prayed. Prayed that this was just a nightmare. Prayed that today had never happened. God, how she wished it never happened.

"Now, jump." She insisted.

"Miss. Jung, I'm begging you please. I never seduce Mr. Lee. I will never do such thing." Rosé pleaded between her quiet sobs.

"You are too deeply involved. You already know too much." Miss. Jung once again pulled a cigarette out of the pack, slipped into her lips and light it. "I think it's better for you to keep this secret along with your death."

She sucked the cigarette between her teeth and breathed out a puff of smoke.

"Don't worry, it won't hurt as soon as you touch the ground. Cause you won't own your life anymore." She bursted out into a booming sarcastic laugh.

"Oh- no no no please. I can't do this, please." Rosé pleaded again.

"Roséanne, what are you afraid of?" A sinister smile played on her lips. More puffs of smoke flew and reached Rosé's sensitive nose. She coughed.

Rosé was silent, her eyes widened when she saw her phone was flying. And that moment she knew Jennie was with her. She didn't really understand what Jennie was doing with her phone. But she then able to predicted that Jennie was recording.

"I know you are a church girl. A good girl will go to heaven." Again, Miss. Jung let out a scary laugh.

Rosé definitely know that Miss. Jung didn't realize with the flying phone. Rosé's eyes flickered from the phone back to Miss. Jung. Pretending that she didn't see it.

"So, don't be afraid to jump. You will meet Jennie there."

"Jennie?" Rosé startled. "What did you do to Jennie?" Regained some of bravery, she cried out. "What did you do to her?!"