Chapter 32

"And all I know, I woke up in my room." Jennie said after a moment. "I went down and saw my mom was crying. I ran to her, I wanted to ask her what happened? Why was she crying? But when I tried to held her hand, I couldn't. When I talked to her, she ignored me. I am not exist."

"Jisoo, can I have a moment with Jennie?"

"What?"

"Please?" Lisa threw a small smile pairing with the pleading eyes.

"Fine. I'm going to check the cafe then."

"Thank you. And why don't you check on Rosé too?" Lisa said casually with a teasing grin.

"Nice idea. Thank you." Jisoo replied with an eye rolled.

Jennie looked over Jisoo before her eyes landed back on Lisa. "Why did you ask her to leave?" She asked when Jisoo already gone.

"I don't want to convey your story to her. Because I know, it will make her very sad. Maybe guilty too. I want you to share the rest of the story with me. Only." Lisa smiled at Jennie sweetly.

"I don't know what did I do in my past, so now I have someone like you." Jennie's met Lisa's soft gaze. However, Lisa's care made her feel a little less sad.

"Maybe because you were an angel before, in your another past life? Who knows?" Shrugging her shoulders amusingly, Lisa made Jennie chuckled through her teary eyes.

"Now you can continue." Lisa's eyes focused on Jennie. Her voice aggravatingly sweet.

"I didn't understand what had happened in me. I had no idea why can't I touch my parents, why can't I talk with them." Jennie's voice was fragile and shaking.
I lost my brain, I couldn't think. Before then my mom hysterically calling my name over and over, hugging my photograph tight on her chest. And I watched my father calming her. Despite of his sorrows which flared in his eyes, he tried to stay strong- for my mom." Jennie blinked rapidly, freeing the moisture in her eyes. "He is a good man without vices. He's full of vitality, positive energy. A very loving husband and a caring father. Not enough words to describe how amazing he is." She slowly released a deep breath.

"So, how long have you been alone? Before I came and able to saw you?"

"I'm not sure. Months maybe. I don't know." Jennie answered with downcast eyes.

"Seeing my mom cry, make my heart physically hurt." Her tears fallen down her face. "But I can do nothing. Nor I know what should I do. Why did I become like now? So many questions I barely can find the answers. And I don't know where to find the answers. My days were-" Jennie sighed deeply, didn't want to recall her vulnerable times. "Until I met you. You filled the emptiness in me. Your presence brings calm, peace, happiness in me." Jennie's hand reached Lisa's cheek, giving her a gentle caress.

"That's what I came for." Lisa meekly said.

There was silence between them. It was a peaceful silence that brought comfort to both of the girls.

"Are you ready for a kiss?" Lisa didn't want to continue to talk about it. She decided on something to distract Jennie from the sorrow she feels, replaced it with comfort and love.

"I am nervous. But I'll be fine."

"Don't be nervous. I promise it will be fun." Lisa said when their faces inched away. Her eyes slowly trailed down to Jennie's lips.

"We'll see."

No more words as their lips connected. Lisa passionately kiss Jennie. More than that, she was thinking about how badly she wanted to feel Jennie's smaller body against hers when she heard an enthusiastic moan slipped from Jennie