Eyes

After the 6 boys rest their bodies from the beach, well only the 4 boys were exhausted, the 4 decided to stroll around even if they got the warning that they must not go outside especially at night. Shadow, Miya, Langa, and Reki were bringing their own skateboards incase they got bored.

The 2 stayed behind because of their own reasons: Joe doesn't want to babysit the quadruplets and Cherry focusing on his calligraphy that he didn't notice the 4 gone.

The 2 shared 1 room because the others were occupied. Cherry was sitting beside the window where the sky can be seen so clearly. Joe watched the latter as he read all his works.

"Adam. When will he ever take us seriously?" Cherry said out loud not looking away from his work. "You know that guy is unpredictable. You must catch his attention" Joe replied almost immediately.

Cherry sighed as he is thinking of what to write on the blank piece of canvas. The clouds covering the moon were now gone. The moonlight which entered the window was making Cherry glow like an angel. His white skin and pink hair were glowing which made Joe astonished. His eyes shone seeing the beauty infront of him.

"You know... you're like a blessing from God. So pure and beautiful" Joe said quietly but enough for Cherry to hear.

The megane didn't expected for him to say that. He now turned his attention to Joe who was staring at him deeply which startled him. As their eyes met, its like a spark passed by and added by the silence, the moment was so peaceful and graceful. Both of their eyes shone as they saw each other. Its like when they stare right at each other, it sounds like hours had passed by when in reality, it was only for a milisecond.

Cherry quickly turned away not knowing what to do about his heart who is beating so fast and wrote something on the canvas that was waiting for him. Joe on the other hand, was smiling because of what just happened.

They didn't do anything. They didn't say anything. Its like their eyes did the talking for them. It's like their eyes can communicate what was inside their heart.

Cherry stood up and turned to look at Joe. He picked up his now finished work and looked at it for one last time before handing it to him.

Joe was confused and before he could say anything, Cherry beamed "I'm going for a walk. Don't go look for me" and quickly left.

Cherry put Carla on the floor and start skating to who knows where. He just wanted to get away from that place. He wanted to get away from him.

Joe chuckled seeing his rival in a hurry by peeking on the window. He opened the paper that was given to him by Four-eyes and when he read it, his eyes were wide, his body was frozen, his mind turned blank, and his heart was... beating crazily.

On the Paper that Cherry wrote:

"I would love to get lost in your eyes again".

🌸~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🌸

Waiting for requests!