Opposites

Joe's Pov

"I can't believe it's already the first day of school." my friend groaned as he lazily slung his bag on his shoulder while complaining.

"Why does time goes so fast when you're having fun" he whined which made me slap his back.

"Dude stop. It's not that bad" I tried to be optimistic but I gotta admit that first day of school is a pain in the ass.

~School

There were so many students heading towards their rooms. I searched for my name trying to figure out what class I belong to.

"Dude, dude, look" my friend kept pulling my arm which is so annoying. I slapped his arm away "What? Shut up for a sec, I'm trying to find my class".

"Just look!" He turned my head to the directiom he was looking at and honestly, I was astounded.

There was this person who has a pink coloured hair which resembles Sakura Trees. With the students surrounding him with black and brown hair color, he stands out the most.

His side profile is really attractive not gonna lie. He turned his head to our direction and pur eyes met for a second. His eyes were golden behind those glasses.

He started to walk towards us. "Good Morning" I said but he just ignored me and looked at the board, maybe looking for his class. He nodded and looked at us, "Good Morning" he said, lowly.

He started to walk away. I wanted to follow him but my friend pulled me back and said "Calm your ass down, Ko" I looked at him. "You'll see him later" I raised my eyebrows. "How are you so sure about that?" he grinned, "Dude you're lucky because you are in the same class as him".

"How did you--" he started to walk away. "Just shut up. You're welcome and we're not in the same class" he said waving his hand.

"Okay everyone good morning, my name is Hitsugaya Miyu and you can call me whatever you like. Just be sure to put Sensei infront of it."

Blah blah blah. I didn't bother to pay attention to the teacher. The door suddenly opened revealing the sakura haired from earlier. He bowed and hurriedly walk to his seat which is infront of me.

Damn even his scent smells like cherry blossoms. I was startled when I heard a low voice saying, "Stop staring. It's annoying". I smiled and said, "Well too bad you're gonna have to deal with me for the rest of the year".

I heard him sigh. "Just shut up, gorilla". I was about to retort back but then the teacher called my name. "Kojiro Nanjo. Get the hell out if you don't want to pay attention".

All eyes were on me including the megane. He just smirked. Oh I'll wipe that smirk off your face later.

The bell rung telling us that it's time for lunch. My eyes were set on the megane who was now hurrying to get out of the classroom. I quickly ran after him.

Author's Pov

After Kojiro catched up on Kaoru, he grabbed his hand and pulled him in a dark room which seems to be the storage room for cleaning supplies.

He pushed Kaoru against the wall trapping him with both of his hands. "Hey" Kojiro said which made the other roll his eyes. "What do you want Nanjo-san" The matcha cringed at how Kaoru adress him. "Geez just call me Kojiro". The Cherry sighed.

"Listen, how about we hangout after school. You don't seem the type of guy who has many friends." Kojiro said.

Kaoru's Pov

Was that supposed to be an insult? This boy is so annoying. "Yeah I'm not that type of guy and that's why I don't plan on being friends with you" I said.

Kojiro just rolled his eyes and said "Who said I'm stopping at being friends? Oh megane, we could be more than that" he said then winked at me.

Is he serious?? It sounds really cringy but why did I blush? I shook of my thoughts before I overthink.

"Don't get ahead of yourself now, gorilla. I can't picture the two of us being together" I said raising my eyebrows.

He chuckled and said "Well start picturing it" I just laughed because it will never happen.... I think.

"How could you possibly feel that like we only met each other earlier. Do you seriously believe in love at first sight?"

He neared his face close to me and I held my breath because I don't want to know what will happen next.

"Yeah I don't believe in love at first sight... but with you, I'm starting to think the opposite " he said while staring at my eyes intensely.

"You're so cheesy" I smiled. "I hate it".

"And you're mysterious. I like it" he replied which made me groan.

"We're literally the opposite of each other. Why are you pushing this? I said. His grinning face now became serious. I'm kind of scared.

He neared his face again but this time, his lips grazed my jaw. My eyes widen.
His scent is so intoxicating. He continued until his lips reached my ears. He then whispered, "You know what they say, Opposites attract" he then backed away, laughing.

This bastard... He's teasing me! My body is literally frozen. I slapped his arm.

He just laughed. I laughed too.

Joe's Pov

I stopped laughing when megane laughed. His laugh is really... adorable. "You know, I think I'll hang out with you after all" he said after he calmed down.

Eh???

"But just so you know, don't get your hopes up." I just nodded.

"And by the way Kojiro" he pulled my collar and whispered "call me Kaoru". He pushed me and walked away.

Kaoru... You make me crazy and I'm not complaining. I can't wait for you to be mine.

🌸~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🌸

Privyet. I don't know what to say...
We are almost reaching 200k and I love you guyss!! Ya'll seriously are the best.

Challenge:

Make the comment section a fun thread.