Rain

Cherry sighed as the wind started blowing harder making him close the windows. A continued series of droplets of rain can be seen until it starts to getting heavier.

He was cold. Cold because it's raining. Cold because he's wearing his navy blue kimono. Cold because his boyfriend was not present at the moment. Joe was busy in his restaurant getting so many customers. Cherry understand this but still... He missed his scent, he missed his touch, he missed his warmth, he missed his voice, he missed him.

They haven't talk for 3 days now. They have busy schedules. Even if they got free time, they would use it for resting their minds and body. They also didn't get to visit S for 3 consecutive nights.

They missed each other's company. Cherry wanted to skate so bad after a busy schedule but seeing the rain, he was disappointed and just lay on his bed.

After a few minutes, there was a tapping sound from outside. He just ignored it. As the sound was getting louder, he got up and went to the window and opened it with an irritated face.

His face softened when he saw his beloved, soaked in the rain, waving and smiling at him. He immediately went to open his door to let him in for he might catch a cold if he stayed under the rain for too long.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were busy? Why are you drenched in the rain?" Cherry was so confused when Joe just smiled at him. "First, I came here to see you. Second, I got someone to take over my place for a day. Third, I immediately went here because I miss you but I was caught by the rain" He said and pulled Cherry outside which made him wet from the rain.

"Now I'm wet. Let's just go inside before both of us catches a cold" Cherry pleaded. "Its alright, Love." Joe replied with a gentle smile which makes the other man's heart flutter. Joe grabbed both of Cherry's hand and put it on his neck and he put both of his hands on Cherry's waist.

Cherry got the idea and they start their waltz under the rain. The drops of rain served as a melody. They stared at each other's eyes while moving. They both smiled at each other. They danced under the cloudy skies whispering 'I love you'.

"Do you know what's one of my dreams?" Joe asked Cherry. "What is it?" replied the other. "I wanted to kiss you under the rain" Joe said. Cherry's eyes sparkled and showed his most loving smile. They kissed passionately.

They got lost in their own world. With them holding each other, nothing else matters. It was truly a very romantic moment that needs to be cherished.

"Let's go inside now Kojiro. I don't want you to get sick" Kaoru said leaning his head on Joe's torso. The latter smiled and said "Alright then" Joe said kissing his partner's forehead.

I'm finally home. Joe thought.

🌸~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🌸

Another short update. Writing this makes me want a boyfriend *sigh* anyways, thank you readers!❤︎