Cherry

Cherry's Pov

As I finished negotiating with a client, I decided to visit a certain shop.

"Welcome to-- Cherry?!" Reki was shocked and accidentally dropped a skating gear which earned him a scolding from his manager. "Where's Snow?" I asked as I stare at the little fox who kept glaring at me. "He's practicing on his own again. Why?" The redhead asked as he tried to pat the fox's head.

I sighed. He won't win against Adam if he kept going like this. "Pick him up and go to this address. I'll wait for you there" I handed him a card. I was getting ready to leave when another 2 idiots showed up.

"Can we go too?" Miya asked with puppy eyes. I sighed again and nodded.

I look at myself on the mirror fixing my hair into a ponytail. I was wearing casual clothes today. I wanted to give myself a break from wearing kimono. I arranged my glasses and decided to go the bastard's restaurant.

It was 3 in the afternoon. I entered the restaurant and saw the 4 bickering and stopped when they saw me. "It looks like we came here first" Miya said. "Where's the mosshead?" I asked putting Carla down gently while sitting on my usual spot in this restaurant.

"Joe's cooking something for us" Reki said almost drooling. "I'm amazed you managed to make him cook for you" I said scrolling on my phone for any messages. "They bribed him with a made up girl's phone number" Langa bluntly said earning a light slap on the back from Shadow.

I shook my head on these idiots and continued to put my whole attention on the phone.

Joe's Pov

I can't believe I'm cooking for those 4. Well I mean Cherry's for free because he makes my restaurant popular. After I decorated the pasta, I went back to them bringing their foods.

As I went out of the Kitchen, the 4 looked super hungry that they might come and jumped on me at any minute and I noticed a man sitting opposite to the boys focusing on his phone. It took me for about 2 minutes to realize that that was Cherry. I almost let go of the plates because he's not wearing his usual kimono today. It's been a long time since he wear normal clothes. He looks good though.

Cherry's Pov

I put my phone down and saw that Joe was staring at me. I stared at him back raising one of my eyebrows which made him roll his eyes and handing me a parfait. We discussed about Adam's Love Hug and its weaknesses and how to avoid it and after about 3 hours of practicing and teaching Langa, they all went home which makes me and Joe alone.

I stared at the milkshake infront of me. "What's wrong?" Joe asked. "Nothing" I said getting a straw to taste the beverage.

"What made you not wear your Kimono today?" He asked eating the leftovers of the brats. "Nothing. Just needed a break from wearing those" I said closing my eyes because of the sweetness and the coldness of the milkshake.

"You should wear normal clothes more. It makes you more handsome" He said which made me opened my eyes. I turned my head away and blushed. As I look back on my milkshake, I noticed that the Cherry/Cherrie on top of it is gone and when I turned to Joe, he put the red ball on his mouth which made me pissed.

"What is wrong with you? Stop stealing my food!" I said ready to strangle him. He mocked my words which made me pissed off more. I stood up, went to him, grabbed his shirt and doing something which caught him off guard.

Narrator's Pov

Cherry kissed his rival shoving his tongue to take back the cherry he stole. The latter was shocked and just when he was about to respond, the former pulled away swallowing the cherry while smirking at him and saying "It's sweet and delicious".

Joe was irritated at the Megane. Just as when Cherry was about to return to his seat when Joe pulled him back trapping him on the table and kissed him. They both panted heavily staring at each other. Joe was satisfied while Cherry was irritated as hell.

"Maybe I should try stealing your food more"