Good Morning

The sun shined so brightly painting the faces of the two boys who were sleeping peacefully. Cherry woke up because of the brightness of the sun and rubbed his eyes to get a better view of his surroundings. He looked at his side to see his boyfriend sleeping soundly.

He smiled at his partner quietly admiring the moment. He looks so peaceful. Cherry touched Joe's cheeks and poked it softly. He giggled. He then kissed his forehead and decided to make breakfast for the both of them.

Just as he was about to get out of the bed, strong arms snaked around his waist pulling him back down. "Good Morning Kojiro" he said to the man who is still not fully awake.

"...Kaoru" the green-haired man said while pinning his beloved on the bed and him topping Cherry.

They stared on each other's eyes for a moment. Joe grinned at his boyfriend and kissed him sweetly. Cherry responded and the kiss last for about 1 minute. They both panted heavily. "What was that for?" Cherry asked as he sat up. "It's great to start the day with a morning kiss" the other replied biting his lips in attempt to seduce the man.

Cherry ignored him and fixed his hair putting it all on the same side showing the left side of his neck. Joe was captivated by the view infront of him that he stole another kiss from Cherry. The pink-haired man rolled his eyes and getting up for the second time. Joe snickered at his boyfriend as he also stood up, wearing his shirt that was on the floor.

"Kojiro, what do you want to eat? And don't say 'I want you' because I will strangle you to death" Cherry said making his way towards the Kitchen. This made Joe laugh seeing his cute 'wife'.

"I'll have anything as long as my love cooks it." The mosshead said leaning on the counter staring at his boyfriend.

"Alright, honey" Cherry emphasized the 'honey' which made Joe gasp and quickly backhugged the former. "Let go Kojiro, its not easy for me to move" Kaoru swatted his partner's hand. "Okay I'll help you then" Kojiro replied.

"What a great way to start the morning" Joe said to himself as he watch his boyfriend smiling while cooking.

🌸~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🌸
Just a short update. Stay safe and healty guys!( ˘ ³˘)♥︎. I wish everyday they would upload the episodes so I get to see more KaoJiro moments🤧.