Waves

Cherry's Pov

It's summer again. I looked at my hair combing it with my fingers. I was hesitating to open my phone. But what if it is not from them or him? I decided to just ignore it.

Few minutes later, my phone was ringing. I took a peek at it and it's from Kojiro. I don't want to pick it up. I'm scared. I gripped on the sheets and I answered the call closing my eyes waiting for the other line to say anything.

"Kaoru" said from the other line. "Yes?" I said my voice barely heard. "I was wonderi--" I couldn't hear what he was saying after that when I heard a shuffling and bickering on the side of his line.

"Give it back!"

"Let me talk to him"

"Stop being an idiot"

I mentally prayed because I know those voices. No please no. "Cherry!" Reki said finally holding Joe's Phone. I facepalmed and answered "What do you want?".

Narrator's Pov

Reki, Langa, Miya, Shadow evilly smiled while Reki give the phone to Miya and let him do the talking. "Mama...👉👈" Miya said in a cute voice. (Just imagine him doing that).

"Who you calling Mom?" Cherry replied on the other side. "Can we pwease go to the beach again?" he said. Cherry sighed thinking his choices carefully making sure that he won't regret it just like the last time.

"Cherry!" "Mama!" "Kaoru" Cherry sighed as the 5 idiots approached him. He wasn't wearing a kimono. He was wearing a blue beach polo and swimming trunks. He's still carrying a parasol though.

They went to the beach and as usual, he's just sitting there avoid to tan. While he attempt to sleep just like the last time, someting caught his attention.

It was a surfing board. It's been a long time since he surfed. Before he knew how to skate, surfing was his specialty. It's the same thing. Skateboards are for the ground and Surfboards are for the waves.

He went to a beachouse where he could rent a surfboard. The owner immediately recognized him. After all he was a recognized fellow and a grand champion just like Miya.

"It's been a while Kaoru" the man said whose name is Brian. Yes he's got a foreign name. He was the one who helped Cherry to pick what surfboard is best for him.

"Indeed. Can you pick a surfboard for me?" The four-eyes replied while looking around. "Sure thing. I still have your favorite here" Brian said as he picked up a black surfboard with an accent of violet and white.

"I'm gonna watch ya. Its been a long time since I saw you rock those waves" the foreigner said grabbing also his surfboard.

"Alright. It's a match then" Cherry traced his hands against the surfboard and smirked. Its been a while Cora.

They both got on their surfboards and swam through the water searching for waves good enough to surf on.

Joe's POV

As Miya shooed away the girla for the 2nd time I noticed that Kaoru was gone. Where the hell did he went? As I apporach Langa, I heard Reki, Miya and Shadow screaming and yelling. I turned to what they were looking at and my eyes went wide.

Narrator's Pov

"Go Cherry!" Reki yelled. "You're so cool Mama!" Miya cheered. Cherry rolled his eyes focusing on his balance as he performed a turn which made the boys screamed louder. "Who are they your kids?" Brian said in English laughing. "They're a bunch of idiots" Cherry replied also speaking in english (I'm fangirling).

The match was heated. As expected of these two. The people from the beach started watching them and recording them. "Woah is that Mr. Sakurayashiki?" A female said. "That's him alright. He's also a grand champion in surfing" the other girl replied.

Brian was showing off. Cherry chuckled seeing his past friend being competitive. "You're still the same as then, Brian" he said. Brian just snickered.

Cherry took a look at a beach searching for a certain matcha-head man. He saw Joe staring at him smirking while his hands on his hips while his eyes was saying like 'Is that all you've got?'. Cherry glared at him and said to himself 'Shut up muscle-gorilla'.

Kaoru was now getting serious. He got on his position and jumped doing a backflip which made the crowd amazed and landed back on his board perfectly. That was just his usual stunt and yet after so many years, he still managed to pull it perfectly.

Brian just rolled his eyes. They decided to go back since it's getting hotter. Cherry told him to go back first. He stayed there sitting on his board, fixing his hair.

As the sun was now super hot, Cherry took off his Shirt revealing his snow-torso and gorgeous body. Joe was watching him, and if you would look closely, Joe was blushing so hard he could have had a nosebleed.

Cherry forgot the crowd on the beach and once he realized this, he immediately got off his board hiding under the water silently swimming back to the beach.

He went to the part of the beach where there's no people. As he dragged his surfboard and to find somplace for him to rest where there's a shade, someone sheilded him from the sun and when he turned around, he saw Kojiro eyeing him from head to toe. He blushed and smacked him.

"Now now, where are you going?" Joe asked him. "Somewhere you are not" Cherry replied. "I would love to stare at you more but babe, please put your shirt on" Joe remarked. The pink-haired man blushed harder and said "and what if I won't?". This made Joe smirk wide and said "Well you don't wanna know. That pretty body of yours is for me to see only" Joe said handing him the parasol.

Cherry sighed and smiled. He continued to tease Joe by putting all of his hair on one side, touching his shoulders and looking at him. He then said in a soft voice "If you say so, darling" and he ran away scared of what will the moss-head do.

Joe just chuckled seeing his boyfriend acting silly. 'How cute' he thought.