Again (short continuation)

Joe kneeled infront of the corpse and picked up the picture frame. He traced his hands on the picture. When he looked back at Cherry's body, he held his hand and that's when his tears fell. He was so shocked that he couldn't process the situation quickly. He kissed his hand and gently pulled his lifeless body into his arms. He hugged him while sobbing.

He touched his cold and pale cheeks with his thumb, his lips twitching because of frustration and remorse.

After 3 years~

Joe looked at the gravestone under the Cherry Blossom tree. That grave was far from the others. It was alone but free.

Joe sat infront of it and smiled sadly. He was still grieving. He placed the picture of them in a frame beside the grave and caressed it.

"If happy ever after did exist, I would still be holding you like this".

🌸~~~~~~~~~~🌸

I HAVE A CONFESSION TO MAKE.

I'm actually the lost apprentice of Hajime Isayama.

He taught me everything I know about sadness. When I was still with him, we figured out that we both like to make our readers cry like hell so we made a decision to separate.

He predicted when his work will become popular, people would come for his life because he killed their favorite character. He made me go to another country so that the fans won't know about out connection.

It's really hard to separated from Sensei but I know it's for the best. We separated because when he dies, there's someone who can continue his works.

I must say it's a pretty big role for me to be his legacy. No matter how you look though, my works are still no match to his. And it will never be.

I hope Sensei will forgive me for wasting all of his knowledge that he passed on to me.

Sensei, I forgot how to speak Japanese anymore. It's your fault though for tossing me into another country.