Fun

Cherry's Pov

You know what? I'm tired of this. Why does he always make me suffer?

Flashback~~~

I cursed at my close friend while he just smiled at me. "Kaoru, pleaseeee just accept my offer. I'll pay you double! No I mean a little more than the initial payment just please!". I rolled my eyes at him.

"It's for a special someone..." he mumbled. "If your special someone starts with letter R, maybe I'll change my mind" I said. He just went silent and nodded. I smiled.

"See? I already know that you and Ryouta will end up together. Me and Kojiro even made a bet about it when we were in highschool" He looked at me and laughed.

"I don't even know how and why, but I am proud to say that I ain't regretting a single thing!" Watari said then started to sit on the floor.

I was confused for a second when I realize what he was about to do. No. No.

"If you're not going to do it, I will make a scene here and I will guarantee you won't be able to sleep at night due to embarassment" He smirked. I internally cried and helped him stand up. "Fine. When's the deadline?" "Monday"

I slapped his shoulder. "The heck? It's already friday and you want it by monday? I changed my mind. I'm going home" I said then started to walk away.

"Pleassseeee! I know you can do it! You're the top 1 in our highschool after all" He begged. I continued to walk. "Just be sure to send me Ryouta's reaction"

"Thank you Kaoru! Oh and when am I going to meet your kids?"

"Shut up!"

End of Flashback~~~

And that's how I ended up in this situation. I looked at my phone scrolling for any messages. I saw one and it was an unknown number.

"Kaoru!!! It's me, Watari! So about the thing I asked you... Ryouta's having a business trip so I'm moving the surprise by Saturday, next week. Can you get it done by Friday?"

I sighed heavily. Thank god. I replied 'Sure'. Guess I'm spending some time with myself today.

I arrived at the mall. Now when I'm in a mall, I always head towards a bookstore. I was running out of books to read.

The smell of books never ceased to satisfy me. I looked around trying to find something that suits my taste.

Hmm. Manga. I already have some volumes of a certain anime back home so I think I'll pass.

I continued to stroll around when I bumped into someone. He has a black hair. "Oh I'm sorry miss" he said. "I think that's lowkey rude" I replied. He laughed and honestly, my ears were so pleased. It was so soft. I kind of think he's a singer.

"Oh I'm sorry again. I'm a little lost and I was panicking when I lost my friend." he said.

"I was just kidding. Why are you here though?" He held a book and said "We were just checking some books here trying to find something when I got really immersed to this book and when I looked up, he was gone. I think he just went out to get some food though"

I just nodded and smiled. "Well try staying here for a few minutes. Maybe he'll return soon. If you need me, just find me on the other sections" I said.

"Thank you!" he said then walked away.
I shrugged and continued to explore.

I almost reach the last section when someone pulled my arm and pushed me on one of the shelves and kissed me.

I was about to beat the living daylights of this bastard when I realize that this bastard is my bastard. Kojiro pouted at me. I pushed him softly and stared at him. He continued to pout until I asked him "what's wrong?"

"I saw the look you gave to that man and you also smiled at him!" he said then turned away crossing his arms. Sometimes I even wonder why am I dating this child. I find this attitude of him cute though.

"Come here you big baby" I opened my arms. He hugged my and I rest my head on his chest. "So what brings you here?" I asked him. "A little birdie told me that you're here" he replied.

"You're stalking me, don't you?"

"I have the right to know where is my boyfriend"

"So where's my privacy in that?"

"I don't know. By the way that guy earlier dropped his wallet" he said which made me push him. "Why didn't you gave it to him?".
"I was about to give it back when I saw you with him and I just decided to left it somewhere he'll never find" He laughed evilly and smacked his head.

"You're such a dumbass" I facepalmed. "Give it to me. I'll return it to him" he shook his head and said "No".

"Kojiro"

"No thank you"

"Just give me the freaking wallet JOE" I glared at him while he handed me the wallet. "You didn't take any cash from this right?" He just shook his head as a no.

I looked at his wallet to check if there's an ID or something. Oh here it is. There's no picture though.

"Eiji?" I read out loud.

Oh never mind it was a fanmade ID. How do I know this? Because there's an anime title below of the fake ID. 🍌🐟

I found his real ID and tried to called him.

🌸~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🌸
Just a boring update. I know you're disappointed after waiting for days just to receive this boring update.

Thank you for waiting and for supporting though😆🥺

🔥

I see 2 ships sailing and a baby

Anime Roulette:

Out of all the anime series that you have watched, who's your favorite MAIN character?