Cute

Cherry's Pov

Finally. My hard work really paid off. With my unending gratitude to the gods, I walked out of my office with a smile plastered on my face. Who would not be happy after getting a promotion and a week-off?

So this is what freedom feels like. Interesting. I'll finally have time to continue reading this certain manga.

While walking to my car, I suddenly remembered something which made me groan. I swear if that bastard bought a weird creature, I'm going to beat him up.

But of course that won't work on him since he's 100% tank. I went straight home to take a rest first.

I saw Kojiro's car which means he's also here. I carefully opened the door and snuck in. Hm. He must be sleeping. I went to our room and saw him sprawled on the bed, shirtless. I grabbed the blanket and covered him since it's cold.

I went to the kitchen to make something to drink. Just as I was about to pour the tea on the cup, arms snaked around my waist and saw Kojiro sleepily rested his head on my shoulder.

"Hey there, love" He said while pecking my cheek. I smiled a little and asked "Why are you tired?" I heared a 'tch' from him and he turned me over, facing him while trapping me by his arms.

"Kaoru please stop making me watch those 4 kids-- I mean 3 kids and an adult? Never mind, just please Kaoru I can't take it anymore" Kojiro whined.

"What do you mean? You're doing great job Kojiro. I mean one of them called you 'Papa'" I replied. Which I think is kind of cute. I continued in my head.

"But Miya calls you 'Mama' too. Kaoru, if you really want kids so bad we can just make one--erm I mean adopt one" I rolled my eyes at him.

"No. Not yet. Langa and Reki needs your guidance Kojiro. Besides, I can help you now that I have a week off" I said then pulled him close to me and kissed him quickly and went to his ear, "But if you continue to buy a pet, I'll make you suffer" I whispered and pushed him away, grabbing my tea then walked aout of the kitchen.

Author's Pov

"Damn. He really knows how to caught me off guard" Joe said to himself and followed his boyfriend to the living room.

As soon as Cherry placed his cup on the table, Joe picked him up and carried him like a sack of potatoes.

"Kojiro I swear to Miya's hoodie to put me down!" Joe just chuckled and proceeded to walk to their bedroom.

"Kojiro I don't have time to deal with your stupid antics" Cherry complained and let out a little yelp as Joe threw him on the bed. He closed his eyes when Joe hovered above him. Joe just smiled at his cute boyfriend and kissed him tenderly then got off of him. He laid beside him and hugged him grinning widely.

"What am I gonna do with you?" Cherry looked at his boyfriend and caressed his cheek while Joe just closed his eyes. "You know you love me" Joe said.

"Do I know that?" Cherry pretended to tap his chin with his finger. He then cupped his boyfriend's face and kissed his nose softly while saying "Of course I do".

Joe hugged Cherry while the latter nuzzled his face on his chest. "What do you want to do later?". "Honestly I just want to stay here with you all day." Cherry replied.

"Alright then. What do you want me to cook later?"

"I don't know. You decide besides, every food you make is delicious"

"*Chuckles* Thank you. Won't you get tired hearing me say 'I love you' for a thousandth time?"

"I would never. Hearing you say that everytime makes me love you even more"

"You know what? I'm so lucky to have you"

"Same here"

"I'll love you for eternity Kaoru, remember that"

"Well then I'll love you even more than eternity has to offer"

"How is that possible?"

"I don't know. Let's go to sleep now Kojiro. As much as I want to spend time with you right now, I'm so tired"

"Alright then."

Extra Scene~

Cherry closed his eyes in satisfaction as he watched his favorite character beat the hell up of his least favorite character.

"I'm home" Joe peeked on the door causing Cherry to raise his eyebrows.

"I finally bought a pet!" Joe excitedly said which made Cherry snapped his head at him and glaring at him like there's no tomorrow.

"Relax Kaoru, it's a cat. It's not like the end of the world" Joe said while pulling the 'cat' inside.

There was Miya with his PS4 and waving his hand at Cherry. "Hello... Mama" which made Cherry facepalm at the craziness of his boyfriend.

"You're stuck with him all day Kaoru. I need to teach Reki and Langa. Shadow's busy at the flower shop"

"I'm not babysitting this kid." Cherry said then Miya just went beside him laid his head on Cherry's lap. "Relax Cherry. I'm not gonna bother you. I'll just play here" Miya said then focused on his game.

Joe left and Cherry just sighed and looked at Miya. Good thing you're cute. He thought.

🌸~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🌸
Just a short update. For those who requested, please I'm very very sorry for not granting your request yet. I really really appreciate your patience🥺👋...

AR:

Give anime characters as many as you can that has no dad