Them

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN TOMORROW??? YOU SAID THE DEADLINE IS ON MONDAY??!!"

Ah yes. A typical day of Cherry's life. As you can see, he just woke up when he got a call from his colleague.

"Oh. Tomorrow is monday? God I'm sorry for yelling" Cherry said as he rubbed his eyes.

"Kaoru, what were you doing this entire weekend?" His colleague asked.

"Shut up. It's my fault I know, but I think I'll make it. Thank you for calling me, bye." He ended the call and looked at his watch.

"Maybe I should stop hanging out with those kids for a while especially Miya. I swear I'm going bankrupt someday because of him." he said to himself and shook his head. "Even my personality is changing because of them".

He opened his closet and found a shirt which does not belong to him. He smiled. "I forgot to return this to him". He picked it and tried it on. It's slightly bigger but it looks good on him. (He looks good in everything duh).

He tied his hair into a bun and went downstairs for breakfast. He turned off his phone and everything that could distract him from his work, even Carla.

He took a sip of his tea and sighed. This is going to be a long day.

Joe's Pov

I sat down on the couch as I tried to think of a way to annoy him today. My restaurant is closed and the boys didn't pester me which is good. I have nothing to do other than annoying my Sakura.

He is easily irritated and it's so cute when he gets mad. He gets so flustered when I tease him and tries to hit me haha. Now that I think about it, it sounds so concerning for people who doesn't know our relationship.

I decided to text him.

"Good morning baby. How about we go on a date today?"

I pressed 'send' and continue to watch the show on tv.

Few minutes later~

He's supposed to be awake by now. He doesn't usually ignore my texts and calls, but text me to get lost... I guess its still a win for me... *sighs*

Cherry's Pov

Hours later~

Glad I'm not one of those people who like to procrastinate. Just a little bit of work left and I'm done. I checked my phone and its already 4:47. It's afternoon already? I missed lunch and I'm kind of hungry.

I noticed that there are so many missed calls and texts from gorilla. Judging from the numbers of calls I bet he wants to crush me in a hug right now.

Good thing he's not here right now otherwise I'll get distracted.

*ding fudging dong*

Author's Pov

- About an hour ago -

Joe stared at his watch waiting for something. Yes, Joe's wristwatch is built with the same tech as Carla. It was a gift from Cherry so they are always connected and they always know where to find each other. It let's them know if the other is safe or in danger.

But now, Joe is confused because he got no response from Cherry's side. He knows its not a bad sign but he's kinda worried.

"Just a quick visit won't hurt him right?... Screw it I'll sleep there" Joe said to himself as he went to his kitchen.

"I'll bring him something to eat while I'm at it".

Cherry's House🏡

Joe quickly pressed the doorbell even though he had his own key.

Meanwhile~

Cherry groaned while making his way to the front door. He slowly opened the door and was shocked when a big matcha almost tackled him to the ground.

" Is this your way of revenge for annoying you always?" Joe exclaimed as he hugged Cherry.

"And you even turned off Carlo, I swear Kao--"

"It's Carla and I am not doing it on purpose. I am busy the entire day and I don't want you to come distracting me." Cherry cutted him off.

"Distract you how?" Joe smirked which made the other sigh.

"Anyways I brought food. Eat it while its hot" Cherry smiled and quickly kissed his boyfriend's lips before snatching the food away.

Joe was stunned for a moment but followed soon after.

"Your living room is a mess" He commented while watching Cherry hurriedly opened the containers and started digging in.

The matcha sat down in front of the sakura and placed his chin on his palm staring at the other while smiling.

"Do you still have work left?" Joe asked.

"Mhm" Cherry replied while wiping the sauce of his mouth elegantly. (Yes you read it right)

After Cherry finished his food, Joe offered to wash the dishes while he continue his work.

After Joe finished, he sneakily went behind Cherry and circled his arm around the other's waist. He rested his chin on Cherry's shoulder while watching him do his work.

Cherry was uncomfortable at first but soon relaxed and smiled at his clingy boyfriend.

"Kojiro stop it. You're heavy."

Joe just ignored him and said, "I noticed you wearing my shirt. Do you miss me that much?"

Cherry replied, "I need to focus." Joe rolled his eyes.

"Fine. I'll lay on the couch over there. If you need something just tell me." Joe kissed his cheek and walked away.

Cherry thanked him and subconsciously smiled. Now that his boyfriend was here, he lowkey wanted to finish as soon as possible so he can cuddle with Joe.

They should just marry already 🙄

🌸~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🌸
It's been a while since I last updated so hope you like this!
Stay healthy and safe always!!!

Edited:

You know MXTX's Novels?