Smile

This is kind of long. For those who wanted this, I'm sorry but I think I kinda ruined your expectations.

🍵~~~~~~~~~~~~🍵

"You are my dog for the rest of our lives"

For such words with no malice behind it whatsoever made me glad. When Ainosuke-sama went lost in his way of skating, being called a dog by him is to show how much I am inferior to him.

But now, with his eyes staring at mine,

I closed my eyes and smiled at him. "Yes".

"What's my schedule for today?" Ainosuke-sama looked up from the papers that he was currently working on to look at me.

"You have a meeting with ****** in 30 minutes" I briefly replied standing straightly.

He continued to stare at me. He rest his chin on the palm of his hands staring at me. "Is there something wrong, Ainosuke-sama?" I asked him with my eyes staring boredly at his.

He just shook his head and went back to what he was doing.

I decided to leave to not disturb him "If you excuse me, Ainosuke-sama" I said placing my righthand on my chest and bowed slightly.

With my shoes slightly making a noise in the hallways, I went to my own office continuing to finish some papers.

Adam's Pov (No bashing)

For him to show such emotions infront of me, I was oddly astonished. It's been so long since I saw that face of his expressing something other than apathy.

Without thinking, my hands find itself below my table, pulling something. I looked at the picture frame and noticed how much we changed.

It was an old picture of me and Tadashi, with me on the ground scratching the back of my head while laughing clumsily while him staring at me worriedly.

I can't even recall who took this picture but somehow I putted in a frame and kept it over the years. How foolish we are.

I subconsciously smiled and chuckled. Putting it back from where it was, I stared at the window behind me.

"I would like to see that expression of him again"

Tadashi's Pov

I looked at my watch. It's time to go. I stood up and stumbled a little. I shook my head giving myself a mocking glance at the mirrored glass infront of me.

I opened the door and saw Ainosuke-sama struggling with his tie. With the habit of fixing everything for him, I informed him to let me do his tie and he just nodded.

I went towards him gently picking up his tie. While fixing it, I felt his gaze at me strongly which made me look up.

With my height slightly shorter than him, our faces were so close. With his eyes staring intently at mine, I got lost for a moment. He smirked slightly which made me regain my composure and quickly fixed his tie.

I take a few steps back, distancing myself from him. I almost tripped which made me cursed at myself. "What is wrong with me today?

I heared a lowly chuckle from Ainosuke-sama which made me look down. I looked at my watch and said "It's time to go, Ainosuke-sama."

Adam's Pov

With our eyes meeting each other, I can't help but study his face. My eyes went down towards his lips which made me smirk. Tadashi walked back and almost tripped which made me chuckle.