- 4

"Oi...open your eyes" A low mellow voice wakes (y/n) up as she passed out multiple time; struggling to stay awake.

Her back was up against a wall with a man crouching at her level, peering into her drooped eyes. He looked at her with greed and ravishment. Like when someone has lost an item, only to find it years later. His excitement was beyond him.

"SUKUN-mmm" she try's screaming his name but his hand came up to her mouth, silencing her.

He pushes (y/n)'s frail body to the ground and brings his above hers. His face inches from hers with a delighted smile.

She flinches back, trying to push his body away. His lips graze the small crevice in her neck and smiles from the soft touch.

"So I can still touch you, hm-haha!" He grips both her wrists with one hand and forces them above her head, while the other wraps around her waist.

"S-stop-agh!" An electric shock of pain strikes her body as the injuries that cover it finally gave way to the pain. Her arms and legs were so tired that they couldn't do anything against him. She could feel the adrenaline from her fight dissipate, and the pain she felt in her chest finally started to ache.

His tongue lightly trails her neck. His eyes shimmering with delight and satisfaction. He was getting too excited as he finally had her to himself once again.

"Beautiful and untouched...same as always. I must really be lucky, or you must really be devoted!" His hand starts to move up her waist towards the buttons on her jacket.

"*nung*" Sukunas jacket was then tugged by a weak force.

He looks back and sees the fox clamping it's blood soaked snout on the corner of the jacket. He was obviously in pain but it didn't stop him from protecting (y/n).

"Huh...You don't happen to be the same sly fox from years ago...Wow, you really have diminished Seiichi." He smirks, antagonising the fox.

Hm?... that's odd, why does he only have two tails? Surely this is Seiichi... By now he should have nine.

"You have 2 tails? Why's that?" Sukuna returns the hatred in Seiichis glare. Those orange eyes didn't know fear when looking at the 'king of curses'. He knew his only goal was to protect the girl and nothing else.

The fox hesitates for a second at his question, curious to why the 'king of curses' acted so calm. Back then he would have killed him instantly without any hesitation if he acted this way towards him. Seiichi knew Sukuna could kill him if he wanted to, but he hasn't

What has that boy, Itadori, done to him? Seiichi asks himself.

The wooden door that originally parted the group up, slams open. Megumi and Nobara stand at the entrance, completely out of breath and their clothes disheveled and ripped from the numerous little fights they had with that special grades, servants.

"Sukuna!!" Megumi yells, instantly clapping his hands together into an image.

Sukuna pushes himself away from (y/n) and smirks at Megumi.

"Megumi..." Sukuna takes one last look at (y/n) before retreating back into Itadoris' head. His tattoos disappear, same with the smile he wore.

Itadori sits at (y/n)'s side pouting with a lost expression written on his face. Seiichi lets his grip go on Itadori and curls up against (y/n).

"Hm? Did I miss something?"  He realises the first theee buttons on (y/n)'s jacket had been unbuttoned, and notices a very faint hickey on her neck. He clamps his hands over his mouth and gasps.