The Kings Touch

Sukuna laid on a stump half asleep, while a woman in a white and red kimono watched him peacefully.

It was early in the morning and she had sent his followers to terminate a small group of sorcerers that had been piling up in a nearby village. While she waits for their report, she carefully watched her master sleep.

He trained her so well, she was his right hand lady. She lead his followers, and had his word upon things. Yet still he never killed her to become a curse. He kept her human; he kept her as a sorcerer. Whether it be because of her extraordinary powers from the lady Inari, or for other, more personal reasons.

It had been an entire year since the incident, and her bond with Sukuna grew rapidly. So much that she even developed romantic feelings for the king. She knew it would be an impossible fleet for those feeling to be returned. So she kept them to herself. (y/n) was happy enough just being by his side.

With a large parasol in hand, she stood beside him, blocking the summer heat from his body. Sukuna never really slept deeply, just enough to regain energy. So his time asleep, was very short.

His lashes flicker under the shadow of the parasol, before a cursed human jumps down from a tree.

"M'lady, the sorcerers rendezvousing in the village are all above grade 1. Approximately 5 at most." The man says, bowing before the King of Curses and (y/n).

She lowered the handle slightly as her mind is lost in thought.

Why so many? Only bad things come from a cluster of high ranked sorcerers.

As she loses sight of her purpose in holding the parasol, a bright ray blinds Sukuna, causing him to wake.

"At least learn to hold a parasol properly, (y/n)" Sukuna grumbles, scaring the cursed human.

"Oh, my lord. I'm very sorry, but I'm a bit disturbed." She replies back. His brow raises as his eyes lock onto the cursed human who still had his head bowed.
"There are at least 5, grade 1 sorcerers in this village Lord Sukuna. I do not wish you to risk taking them on." She says in a worried tone.

"Don't tell me what to do woman." He snaps back. She held her tongue, bowing as he raised to his feet.

"You. Go back into that village and return with a better report. Don't assume things in my presence" He says towards the cursed human in a demanding tone, causing the curse to apologize before disappearing into the woods.

"Lord Sukuna, please do try and be more rewarding to your followers. They do try their best." She says frowning while folding up the parasol.

"What? So shall I reward them, as I do you?" He crouches down to her eyes, peering into them. A smug smile lifts from his lips as he watches her cheeks grow red.

"T-that is not what I meant, my lord." She held her breath tightly while clutching the parasol in her arms.

"Meh," He shrugs his shoulders while standing up straight.
"They are the ones who wanted to follow me. It is not my job to give them special treatment." He turns his heels and walks off into the forest, (y/n) following behind.
"If they so wish to serve me purely for the purpose to worship me, then so be it." He folds his bottom arms and led his upper arms to the rhythm of his stride.

"Of course you would say that my lord." She let's out a small giggle, trying to hold her laughter back.

She felt his gaze on her, but it didn't bother her. She knew he couldn't hurt her and knew he wouldn't, even if he wanted to.

Her face went pale as she remembers the cursed humans report. She believed him and knew that kind of thing would tempt Sukuna into a battle. The war between Sukuna and the sorcerers has transcended across all of Japan now. They're gathering the best sorcerers to build an army against him. All by the lead of Akio.