~24

• Authors note •
Hey guys! Since it's been a while since I've posted. I would recommend rereading my last chapter to remember what happened. But if you already know, please continue :)

If you're a new reader you have nothing to worry about.

———————

Seiichi stood atop the stairs glaring down at Yemiko. His own markings exposing themselves. They seemed to react towards (y/n)'s when being revealed. (y/n) was suprised that he came. After last night...she was sure not to see him again.

"You dare reveal our binding vowel, you wreched human." From the tip of his long nails, a ball of blue fire engulfed itself.

Seiichi was completely shrouded in his anger as his pupils dileighted. He seemed to be completely unaware of Gojo and the others around him as he gradually moved closer to Yemiko.

"Seiichi!" (y/n) calls out, stumbling between him and Yemiko.

Seiichi notices her pleading eyes, telling him not to harm the woman. He lowers his palm that held the fire, and his pupils went back to normal. He crouched down infront of (y/n), gazing at her markings. He goes to touch her before a sharp blade is placed under his neck.

(y/n)'s eyes widen at the familier blade and looked up to the wielder. Itadori clenched the blades handle with a displeased face. His brows were crossed and his eyes spoke of nothing but anger. (y/n) saw Sukuna reflect in his posture and energy, but it wasn't Sukuna that pointed the blade at Seiichi.

"I-Itadori? What are you doing?" (y/n) calmly says, fearful of him. For the first time ever, itadori scared her more than Sukuna. She was confused. Why would he point a blade towards Seiichi.

After Seiichi observed Itadori's face, a smile spreads across his lips. He pushes the blade away with two fingers. When touching the blade, smoke exeded from his finger tips, like pinching a flame from a candle.

"Did you forget?" Itadori blantly says, sheathing the blade back into it's holder, before throwing it by (y/n)'s side. Gojo frowns, stepping in front of Megumi and the first year.

Seiichi frowns at the cockyness that came from him. He sighs, before lifting himself up from his crouch and stepped closer to Itadori, so close they could feel each others heat.

"And have you forgotten who you're talking to, boy." Seiichi spits out his words harshly as the look in Itadori's eyes pissed him off. His eyes however did not faulter from the intense gaze.

"Oh my. Do not tell me this little quaral is because of who she chose last night? As far as I'm aware nothing was written or vowed." Yemiko laughs slyly at the two.
"Technically Yuji, the bond or vow, whatever you prefer to call it, can not be overwritten. Even someone like Sukuna can't undo it." She continues to say.

"Dont tell me something I already know..." Yuji scoffs back at the woman,
"You think Sukuna is so dumb to just ask who she'd prefer to be protected by without any form of agreement or contract?" Itadori pulls away from Seiichi and glares at the woman.
"One thing you need to understand about Sukuna, is that he's manipulative and thrives off his own binding vows."

"Your point here is?" Yemiko goes to say, crossing her arms.

"To prevent Seiichi from going back on the deal that (y/n) had chosen Sukuna. They made a binding vow...He is to not touch her, be within 100 metres of her, nor talk to her... Sukuna is very possesive as you may know." He sits down on the stairs, gazing up at the clouds. Seiichi clenched his fists, holding the urge to attack him.

You know, I'm not an object. I'm not a rag that can be thrown around.

(y/n) frowns at his words.