- 10

"Itadori!" (Y/n) yells, running around a corner into the open park.

A small playground that was beside a narrow stream, had been completely smashed from the fight they were having. The curse had thrown Itadori around the entire area, injuring him and bruising his arms.

He was dodging almost every attack though, and returning the punches he received. Each hit becoming more powerful.

The rumbling of houses and explosions could be heard in the distance from what (y/n) assumed are Nobaras attacks. As the late evening got dimmer, the more curses came out from between the houses, and the shadows that surround them.

From the corner of Itadoris eyes, he saw (y/n) with dirt and grit covering her face.

She ran towards him with a long blade beside her, and charged towards the curse with confidence, without any hesitation of fear.

When the curse caught sent of her from behind, it swings its long body around and try's to bites down on her, though she dodges the attack by sliding onto knees. She glides between the curses legs and spins around facing back towards it.

"*huph*.... you alright Itadori?" She looks up at him with a faint smile, glad to see him in one piece.

"I am now!" He crouches into a fighting stance and suddenly jumps as a wide tail swings beneath them both.

"It grew a tail?" (Y/n) yells stumbling back to her feet.

"No, we just got more company!" Itadori says pressing his back to (y/n)s. A second large curse with a fat tail and skinny body, lunges at them. All while 3 other curses come crawling out from the park.

One shimmies out of a drain pipe, another from behind a small house and the last curse that 's larger then the other 2, crawls through a narrow ally way.

"Megumi! Megumi?.. Wait what?" Itadori looks back at where (y/n) came from, expecting to see Megumi standing there, but he wasn't.

"(Y/n)! Didn't Megumi come back with you?" Simultaneously they both dodge the second swing of the large tail.

(Y/n) looks behind her where the curse was standing. Behind it, was the alley she sprung out of before.

What? That's the alleyway I came running out of. Megumi was right behind me! Did he encounter another curse? How many bloody curses are in this little town!

"He, he was right behind me!" (Y/n) pulls back her katana she had swung at one of the smaller curses.

"Shit! You guys must have been separated!" Itadori withdraws his attacks and retreats beside (y/n).

"This isn't going to be easy, is it." (Y/n) says cocking her head back, grinning at the large curse that slowly made its way back into the open space of the park.

"Nope." Itadori replies grinning with her.

I'm sure (y/n) and I can take these curses down together. Those two big ones, the one with a tail and the other curse I was fighting before, are slow. Their attacks won't be forced and quick. As for those three... I'm not too sure. Damn this is going to be hard.

Gojo POV

This'll be interesting. Just as (y/n) was heading for Itadori, she completely lost sight of Megumi who had a curse following him. It shouldn't take him too long though.

Gojo continues to watch the fight as he sat in a chair he brought from his apartment. A cup of tea laid on a small little table that sat beside him.

"Oh?" He says slighting sitting up from the edge of his chair.