~ 26

After the introduction was over, all the classes parted there ways. Nanami's team ventured off into the dorms, whereas Gojo's team took a small trip to the mall.

"Aghh, Gojo please tell me why we're here when all the other teams are training?" (y/n) says, looking at all the stores.

"Hm? Oh no reason. The food here is great, so we can sit and discuss what we will be learning through the next 2 months." He says, walking through a cafe door. The bell rings and a waitress immediately walks up to greet him.

"*sigh* why is he always like this." Megumi says, pushing the door open again. The two other students followed him in and sat in a large booth where the four of them waited to order.

"Can I get you guys anything?" The waitress says, giving majority of her attention to Gojo.

"I'll go three flat whites and a side of garlic bread." He confidently says, without caring what the students actually wanted.

(y/n) silently sighs, removing her finger from the tasty looking Frappuccino.
Why is he like this?

"Coming right up." The waitress smiles, walking off into the kitchen.

"Oh don't worry, we all love a flat white." Megumi sarcastically says, leaning his cheek on his palm.

"Don't be like that! You'll like it, trust me." Gojo waves his hand, innocently batting his lashes.

After watching his students for a while he finally releases his smile and brings out his phone, looking at all the dot points he'd put down.

"I'll say it straight up. The skill-set you guys are at now, will get you killed." Gojo says.

"Way to enlighten the mood." Megumi reply's. (y/n) sitting beside him crosses her legs, genuinely interested in what he has to say.

"Two of you know how to create your own domain, which in turn makes you significantly more skilled then Jujutsu Tech takes you for." He scrolls down his phone glancing at (y/n) every now and then.
"Though, even against a special grade your domain doesn't last long, which is your biggest set back." He continues.

(y/n) parts her lips, knowing exactly who he was talking about. Her domain doesn't work properly unless Seiichi is with her, but now after that deal she made with Sukuna she has to rely on herself and herself only.

"I don't need to train you on your skills, but conserving your cursed energy is what we need to focus on." Gojo says.

"So we're already skilled enough?" Teru says, taking a few napkins from the side.

"I chose you three specifically because, out of everyone at this school...you're most likely to become something special." He smiles, surprising (y/n) and Teru.
"Your abilities can become something so extraordinary, that you may as well eventually one day, sit right below me in the hierarchy."

"Wait what? You seriously mean that?" (y/n) says.

"Well if I didn't, I would have no use saying it out loud... I meant what I said," He takes the napkin Teru was playing with, scrunching it up, and continues to speak.
"There are many great sorcerers in this school, but when it comes to abilities that can take down a special grade curse week after week, you three meet the requirements."

"But...I'm just fast, how does that help with anything?" (y/n) says, thinking the only reason she's with him is because of the situation they're in.

"You said it yourself. You can manipulate your cursed energy and twist it into whatever you want." He goes quite for a while before speaking up again.
"But now learning about how much energy you actually have. We need to learn to control it."