- 12

"Sukuna, what's happening? Who is that curse named  Akio?" Sukuna continued to study her face. Trying to pick the right words for her to understand.

"Like I said, he's an old friend." He stands up and crouches beside Megumi's side, inspecting his injuries.

"Before I became a curse, I was a Jujutsu Sorcerer... He was my mentor." Sukuna covers his hand over Megumi's left thigh, and the open wound that was there, gradually began to close up.

His mentor? As in that man back there was a sorcerer too! Was he the cause of Sukuna becoming a curse as well?

(y/n) didn't want to say anything more, in case it annoyed him. He had already looked angry just a moment ago.

Is he gonna kill me? Take me somewhere? But that entire time Sukuna was protecting me from him. Though, that's how I saw it.

"To be brutally honest, I'm not too sure how Gojo will hold up. It would be very interesting if he defeated Akio." Sukuna grins pushing himself up by his knees. He takes (y/n)s wrist and pulled her close.

"Now, this is going to be a nuisance." His eyes shimmered red as they stared into hers.

"Akio wont stop until he has what he wants, fortunately for you I don't want him to have you. You're mine, got that" Sukuna corners (y/n) into a wall, pinning her by her chest.

"Why! Why the hell are you putting effort into protecting me!" (y/n) grips his wrist, and try's to pull away.

"Suukuunaa! Why are you hiding from me?" A playful voice echoes around them. Akio crouches above the teo on a broken piece of the house behind them, smirking.

"Akio..." Sukuna grunts out his name with so much anger, it made him laugh in response.

"Ahahah, you can't look at me like that Sukuna, those angry looking eyes. They remind me of the old times." Sukuna pulls (y/n) back behind him, forcing her to step away from Akio.

"I must admit too. That Gojo..." Akio scratches his head and jumps down from the rubble.

"He's quite powerful. To think it took everything I had to chain him. As for this guy here. Now he's impressive." He pokes Megumi with his foot with a smile. Every step Akio took, Sukuna mimicked it. Safely keeping her distance from him.

"I'm surprised really. Jujutsu Sorcerers these days are so powerful. It just give me the shivers! Of course...how do I put it. They're missing that old fashioned oomph." Akio yawns and stretches his arms up.

A moment of silence fell between them. (y/n) couldn't take her eyes off Akio's yellow lit eyes. They were hypnotizing, to the point it felt like they lured her in.

"Well, it was fun while it lasted. It was nice to meet you all over again, M'lady." Akio hunches his back to sneak a peak at (y/n) who was hiding behind Sukuna.

What? He's just going to leave? And what does he mean by again...and M'lady? Why did he call me that?

"Hmph. What makes you think I'll let you lay a finger on the power." Sukuna grins as he watches Akio walk away from the scene. He waves his hand back and returns the smile.

"Iv'e waited this long, Sukuna. I'm not...'that' desperate" And with that, Akio vanishes from his spot and the red barrier fades away, revealing the night sky, scattered with stars.

The breeze had lifted again, whaling past the two who were struck speechless. Not because they were surprised, but because they didn't have anything to say.

Why did he cause such a scene, and not accomplish anything? All this, just to walk away with nothing.

(y/n) didn't want to upset Sukuna. She was scared of him, she knew that. Saying one wrong thing and he'll hurt her again. Either it be grabbing her neck pushing her down to the ground,or physically hurting her.