- 8

Her eyes shoot open, and she lunges her body out of the white bed sheets.

"Gah!!" Her breath was heavy and she could barely get a hold of it. Her back felt sticky from the cold sweat the dripped down it.

She stares wide eyed at the familiar room, surrounded by luscious greens.

"Another one? Still though... I can't remember the dream." She takes a few more deep breaths before blinking again.

However, this time, for some reason it didn't feel like my dream to have?

She puts a hand to her chest and feels how fast her heart was beating.

After taking her time to adjust herself in the present, she controls her rapid breathing and calms back down. She slumps back into her pillow and closes her eyes.

How long has it been since I saw Seiichi last? Was it 2 days ago? I hope he's doing well.

She looks at the time on her phone and groans. (Y/n)s one on one training with Gojo starts today. Even though she was excited a week ago, she can't help but feel exhausted.
While staring at the ceiling for a while, she finally pushes herself out of bed and gets ready for the day.

After getting changed into her uniform and fixing her hair she steps out her rooms door, only to be face to face with Megumi.

"Kyaa! Megumi. Why are you just standing there like that!" She jumps back into her door, as he looms over her.

"Sorry..." He says, taking a few steps back.
"Gojo wants to train as a group. After the stunt you pulled the other day." She tilts her head to the side not understanding what he said.

The stunt I pulled? Are we on the same page? What stunt... oh wait!

"D-do you mean when I ran away! I've told Gojo a thousand times that I was sorry. It really wasn't my fault." She takes a breath, gripping the ends of her sleeves.
"My mind just went black and I followed the bells. I honestly don't know why I did that." She looks down at her feet and pouts.

"Exactly why he wants us to train as a group. So we can understand each other." They began walking down the narrow hall, out into the courtyard.

"Itadori, Nobara and I have gotten close over the years, but you're new. We may have met you a few times before, but we barely know anything about you and your abilities." Megumi stops as he gazes at (y/n) who waited for him.

"For example, why is Sukuna so interested in you? To the point he completely blocked Itadori off just to 'chat' with you." Megumi grunts, as he continues to walk past (y/n).

She picks up her feet, and matches her walking pace with his. It was difficult. It looks like he's walking slow but somehow he's actually walking fast.

"I honestly couldn't tell you. I have no idea." (Y/n) sighs, feeling Megumis eyes on her.

There was a moment of silence between the two as they kept their thoughts to themselves.

"It would be smart to avoid being alone with Itadori. At least for now." He says placing his hands into his pockets.

What he said kinda made (y/n) sad. She enjoyed her time with Itadori, at least when Sukuna isn't out, but she understood what he meant.

But honestly. What's gonna stop Sukuna if he really wants to know something? Or at least whatever it is thats made him so interested in me.

"Has that ever happened before? Sukuna taking complete control?" She asked, but Megumi's expression didn't change. It stayed blank like an emotionless statue.