Back into the Village

She felt such a pain in her chest, she could barely breath.

W-who is that woman? What did she do to me?

The last snow flake falls past (y/n)'s nose, as she laid curled up on the cold frosted floor.

"What did you do?" Sukuna frowns at the fox like lady, crossing his hands in the process.

She smiles back at him innocently, and places her gentle slim fingers atop (y/n)s head, petting her.

"My soul is now linked to hers... however, I made it so you will not be able to touch it." She starts stroking (y/n)s hair, admiring her natural beauty.

She sits beside her as the thick long material she wore covered the ground around them, warming it. (Y/n) slowly stops shivering as she lays in a haze.

"Linked?" Sukuna takes a step forward, but 3 white foxes with 9 tails, steps between him and the two.

The night was growing colder, and the fires had began to burn out.

"Indeed. Part of my soul has now taken root in hers." She happily watches (y/n) who was now fast asleep.

"You split your soul?" Sukuna kept his distance from her. She was a very old spirit demon, who knew a lot more then he did. Fighting her was unthinkable.

"You could say that...You see Sukuna. I'm dying." She looks up at him and smiles.
"My age is beyond this time... The world is changing, Sukuna, and so are we." She traces 2 little red dots on the girls forehead with her long sharp nails, shortly fading away into her skin.
"Demons like me, do not have a place in this new world... Humans have manifested greed and arrogance, selfishness and hatred to each other...birthing curses."

The fox with 2 tails and beautiful orange eyes, transforms into a young man. His hair pure white and wavy. He crouches down to (y/n) and carries her in his arms.

"Thank you, Seiichi." The fox lady says, sitting up.

She strides over to Sukuna and places a hand on his cheek. He quickly grabs her wrist before it touched him.

"What are you doing with her." He says, shoving her hand away.

"Oh Sukuna. Sometimes I believe you are misjudged... Hopefully this girl can see that too." She takes a step back and beckons Seiichi to bring her to Sukuna. However he did not move from his spot.

"Do not worry Seiichi, bring her." Seiichi hesitates for a moment, and cautiously walks forward, gripping her body tight.

"She's yours to protect Sukuna...Or should I word it differently for you." She fiddles with a strand of (y/n)s hair with a faint smile.

"My soul, is yours to protect."  She says as the tails behind her begin to fade away.

The silent winter wind whistles past them, causing the sweet bells to chime again. The blood covered snow slightly melting into the black dirt. The innocent bodies of the village began to turn blue and the smell started to go away.

"What the hell makes you think I'm gonna 'protect' your soul." He grabs her neck and all the Kitsune get ready to pounce on him, before she raises a finger, telling them to halt.

She gently places her hand on top of his and gives him a sweet look of plead.

"Your hatred and evil doings may have turned you into a curse, Sukuna. But you were once human not too long ago." The tips of her tails had eroded away like small grains of sand as she clutched onto his arm.