The village in flames

"My lord!" A curse lands beside (y/n) and Sukuna, wrapped in a black cloth. His face was sweating and his legs were shaking. Whatever it was he witness it terrified him.

Sukuna glares down at the curse, bothered by its presence. Before he came, the two wandered the burning village that had been evacuated before coming. It pissed him off, knowing one of his slaves had betrayed them and warned the Sorcerers of their coming destruction.

"What is it." His voice was loud and angered. It growled like ash in fire, terrifying the poor curse. (y/n) who stood beside Sukuna was wrapped in a beautiful kimono that rarely got dirty. If it did however, Sukuna would kill an entire store to retrieve the most elegant kimono there.

"Our reinforcements have been eliminated, sir." He crouches in a bow, afraid at what Sukuna would do to him with this bad news.

"What! All of them!" He yells back, taking the curse by its collar. He held him above the ground, hanging like meat in a freezer.

(y/n) kept her eyes shut as her arms were tucked in her sleeves. She was all too use to Sukuna's violence. For some time, she had given up on changing him. He had no intentions in changing his motives, but for some reason it didn't stop her from loving him.

"The few that survived, retreated back. As we speak they're fighting against the weaker sorcerers." He says back quickly, hoping that Sukuna was pleased enough with his news. (y/n)s eyes slowly open as they look at the curse.

"Weaker? You're saying they're here?" Her gaze was sharp. Completely different to what they were a year ago. The curse looks down at her surprised.

"T-they are. They're on the other side of the village. When attacking them they seemed to be on the defensive. We tried everything, but if we had hit them more then what we did, we would have lost everyone, m-m'lady." He says, still hanging from Sukuna's grip.

"*sigh* So he's here too... My lord Sukuna, If we stay any longer I'm afraid I will be captured." She continues to say, gazing up at the power crazed man. He drops the curse to the floor and turns around, looking down the road catching glimpses of the sorcerers his curses were fighting. He raises his palm towards her face, blinding her.

"Would you allow me?" He says in a calm voice. Her lips parted as she knew exactly what he meant. She still couldn't control it. If she lost control it could take out their own army too. Even against those sorcerers, she feared it wouldn't hurt them.

"But...Lord Sukuna. Is this the right time to use it?" She looks down at the gravel by her feet, thinking of all the outcomes that could happen.

"Are you afraid, or is it something else." He removes his palm and glares down at her. When practicing to use it, he knew she feared to control it.

"T-that's not it, Sukuna!" She quickly replies, knowing if she said she was, he'd abuse her again like he did when training.

"Then what is it? My patients run thin." He tilts her chin up, pushing her off the edge of her comforts. He knows she's grown to him. She's changed incredibly since the day he destroyed her life.

"Okey..." She whispers in response, turning her gaze away from his.

"There you two are." A voice calls out from the flames. A man they knew too well steps through the heat of fire, clenching a blade in his hand.

"Akio?" (y/n) says, looking past Sukuna's body. Her eyes widen and the thought of her being captured terrified her. She's heard stories about him from Sukuna and made him sound like an all powerful being.

"It was hard to sniff you out, Sukuna. You really gotta train your curses better, or at least better ones. He led me straight here." Akio grins, licking the blood around his lips. His eyes were crazed with battle and blood lust that it scared (y/n) more.