~ 30

Akio sat in an abandoned building, watching over (y/n) who was sleeping. He reminisced all the times he had with her in the past. She was a gentle soul, but whenever she got angry she was truly a human to fear.

The battle they had so long ago still haunts him from day to day. When she showed him the power that dwells inside her, his hunger for it grew even more.

He frowns, knowing she'd need to have all her memories in order to reveal that power. Maybe it was smarter to wait until then to take her, but if that happened he would have never been able to get close to her. He huffs a loud sigh, tilting his head back into the chair.

"How tiresome these past 18 years have been..." he mumbles, thinking back to the day he woke.
"I wake up in an ugly form, forcing me to poses a deceased human in order to blend into this god forsaken era."

He looks back down at her from the corner of his eyes, finally glad he had her to himself.

"All of this work, just for you, M'lady." He closes his eyes once more as he slowly healed his wounds.
"I wonder how long it'll take Sukuna and Seiichi to find you...I hope this curse I put on you conceals your whereabouts from that annoying fox of yours." He mutters.

He sits up from the seat, crouching before (y/n). He moves the strands of hair from her face and reveals her markings. They were slowly fading, hinting that the curse he placed upon her was working.

"Those seven tails come in handy when they work in my favour." He smirks, trailing his finger down her neck.

He stops at her collarbone, thinking to himself. He had so much running through his head. About how he could use her powers to his advantage or how he could use her body just to piss off Sukuna. He sighs then removes himself from her.

"Maybe just not yet. I'll have to be a bit more patient." He smirks, sitting at the seat again waiting for her to wake up.

•••

After many hours, her eyes slowly twitch open, and a room she had never been in before comes into view. She sits up and looks around the room, seeing if anyone was with her.

"Takibi?" She calls out.

What? Where am I? Where is everyone?

She looks around the room again, looking out into the distance of the large window in front of her. The building was surrounded by overgrown shrubs and forests that she's never seen before. In the distance she could hear a train rattling the metal tracks.

"You're finally awake." A voice calls out from behind her.

Her body goes stiff as the familiar voice passes her ears. She quickly grabs the dagger strapped to her thigh, but it wasn't there. She looks down, confused at what was happening.

"Oh yea...your weapons. I kinda got rid of them for you." He says, smiling at her reaction.

She turns around, breathing heavily as she was at a lost of what to do. Akio filled her vision and the fear started to settle into her body.

"Akio." She tried piecing the situation together, thinking back at what she remembered last.

Takibi was watching her train and she finally killed the last curse. After that she vaguely remembers loud noises and yelling.

"You...you attacked us?" She says, holding her head, trying to force herself to remember.

"Even when you pass out you're able to pick up what's happening around you. Impressive." Akio says, dragging the chair closer to her and sitting in it.