~ 25

"Wait, where are we, Gojo?" (y/n) says looking out at an open area covered in large fields and strange halls. A huge dome-like building sat in the distance, bathing in wealth and modern architecture.

The afternoon sun stung the eyes of the students under the watch of Gojo and Nanami. They seemed to be the only ones who had arrived late after the incident that happened back at the school.

"Hang on, this is the new Jujutsu Highs training facility." Megumi says, walking up beside her.

"Training facilities?" She replies, watching his facial expressions.
"But I thought the oval and classes at the school were the only training facilities?" She continued.

"That's correct." Gojo says taking his glasses off and tying his mask around his eyes.
"Two years ago, a major event happened in Shibuya. Although the students then we're skilled, they were not skilled enough."

"What do you mean by that?" (y/n) questions.

"With the new coming curses and their powers; Jujutsu Tech requested we train the next generation more thoroughly." He crosses his arms, scanning the grounds.
"So they built this place specifically for the students to test their limits."

(y/n) stitches her brows at his comment. Never has she heard of this place. If it was a plan specifically for the Tokyo school, Kyoto would have at least heard of it being built.

"Test our limits! Isn't that what the field is for?" She grunts back, confused at the motives the higher ups request.

"You're not wrong; However we do not wish for students to risk their lives when an unnamed special grade curse is hunting one down." He says sternly, making sure she heard.

(y/n) gulped the lump in her throat and kept quiet after his comment. She looks up at the large modern building behind the large field, expecting the worse from their training.

•••

The two classes enter the large building and instantly their faces are greeted by the freezing air conditioning inside.

"Whoa! This place is huge!" Teru, the third member assigned under Gojo says. The place was spotless and the floors were pure white. Above there heads are walkways from the next level above.

"Jujutsu Tech are able to afford such a place?" (y/n) says amazed at the building.

"(y/n)...How much do you actually think us Sorcerers earn?" Gojo tilts his head back with a small smirk.

"Huh? Aghh, I don't know. I guess a lot." She stutters, following Nanami and Gojo.

"Hmph, there's your answer." He laughs, waving at the passing women in formal wear.

The facility is also held as a Jujutsu Tech headquarters, so seeing men and women in formal wear was normal. Jujutsu scientists used the facility as an area to safely study the curses and cursed techniques as well.

"This place is amazing." Teru whispers, watching the women Gojo waved to.

(y/n) catches Itadori look around the area, expecting some kind of reaction from him, but he just watched the elevator go up and down, and kept his thoughts to himself.

Her heart started to ache seeing him like this. She missed the Yuji she met back at the shrine.

His eyes drift to hers and for a moment a shimmer of Sukuna shined in his eyes, causing her to freak out and follow beside Megumi.