- 13

"Wait, what? Hang on, hang on. What do you mean another deal?" Itadori sits in the water looking up at Sukuna with his head tilted.

"Never mind that... If something stops me from taking control— I'll need you to lay your life on the line for (y/n)." Sukuna says as he watches Itadori's face change with different expressions.

"That's what her fox told me, well not exactly the sacrifice part...Why, whats going on? Is she being hunted or something?" Itadori frowns as he recalls the words Seiichi told him before leaving (y/n) at the hospital.

Sukuna slumps his body to the ground and crosses his legs, with an annoyed look in his eyes.

"So he's aware too? How long has he known Akio being alive for? How long has Akio been watching her... No that's not it. How long has he been searching?" Sukuna thinks to himself aloud, scratching his chin.

"Akio? Who's Akio?" Itadori asks.

Sukuna heaves a loud groan when Itadori began to ask questions. Sukuna knew he had to tell him about (y/n) And his mentor.

"Hmm, Instead of telling you, i'll just show you." Sukuna placed his index finger on Itadoris forehead and a loud rumble began to sway the domain.

"Huh! Stop touching me!" Itadori pulls away, but Sukuna just restrained him on his back and forces his index finger on his forehead again.

"Quit squirming brat, I'm trying to show you!" Itadori struggles under his weight before his eyes filled with a blinding light.

1000 Yrs Ago

"Sukuna." Akio emerges between the buildings after seeing all the foxes disappear, his blade soaking with their blood.

"Akio? What are you doing here?" Sukuna glances to his left and sees his old mentor. He wore a smile on his lips as always.

"Y'know, I was passing by the area. Hurd a report about a village in distress." His eyes shift to the shivering girl in the snow, but his gaze was pulled away when Sukuna's leg interfered with him.

He looks back up to his student who was now known as one of the most powerful curses. His physique has changed a lot. He no longer looked human.

"Hmph, You've definitely changed since we last saw each other, Sukuna." He cleans the blood from his blade with his sleeve, and puts it back into its holder.

"What do you want." Sukuna bluntly says, glaring at Akio.

"Wellll, While passing by. I saw all these foxes around the area. They were a bit...Vigilant when I wanted to know what was happening. So well..." Akio glances down at his sword and silently smiles under his eyes

"Yeaa, when entering the village I see this bright light shine through the sky. And what did I find? Oh something very...very intriguing." His eyes trail back down to the girl who was behind sukuna's legs. She was getting paler by the second and her lips began to turn blue.

Sukuna looks down at her with Akio, and frowns. He touches his chest where the Lady Inari impaled him, and a faint smile spreads across his lips.

His hand travels up to his face and covers his smile as he thinks about all the things he can accomplish with her by his side. His eyes catch onto Akio's, and his smile disappears.

He knew, Akio would take her and make her his to keep. He has the same mindset as his teacher after all. But this power was his, and its been written in the chains of fate.

Greed is a frivolous thing to own, but when its yours to keep, that's when things can change.

Sukuna thinks to himself as he watches his teachers eyes glow with excitement. The feeling of owning something Akio didn't, thrilled him beyond imagination.