~ 33

Sukuna grabs his chest, falling over in front of Seiichi. He clenched his teeth and squeezed his eyes closed as the throbbing continued.

"Sukuna!" Seiichi yells, watching him struggle in the sigils his hands were wrapped in.

After the pain subsided, Sukuna lifted himself up on all fours, breathing deeply at what happened to him. He places his hand atop his heart, wondering what it was he felt.

"Hey! Sukuna! What happened?" Seiichi continued to say, looking up at the two Sorcerers in front of him.

They all stood in a basking field of flowers of all colours. Clear mountains with snow atop them sat in the distance and a pure lake ran between the flowers and mountains.

"It's (y/n). I think—she's in a lot of pain." Sukuna grunts, feeling the pain (y/n) felt in his own heart.
"That fucking bastard. He's torturing her!" Sukuna yells, the sigils glowing.

"T-torturing..." Seiichi steps back, struggling to believe it.

Gojo from the side steps forward, looking down at Sukuna and Seiichi.

"The faster we find this shrine, the quicker we can save (y/n) and kill Akio." He says. Restraining the sigils even tighter.

"Agh! Haha-you don't trust me Gojo?" Sukuna says, looking down at the sigils.

"Id be a fool to ever trust you." He coldly says back, glaring at him.

Sukuna lifts himself back to his feet, shrugging Seiichi off his shoulder.

By now Sukuna was furious. He knew exactly what Akio was doing to her and knew how much pain she really was in.

The second I see that bastard, I'll tare his face off.

Seiichi softly nudges Sukuna's back, hoping to calm him down. They both wanted (y/n) back, but Gojo was right. They needed to find this shrine and reverse the tails.

Sukuna watches Seiichi pass him, taking a few breaths before following the crowd.

"By the way, Gojo. What's happened to Sukuna's vessel?" Seiichi questions.

Gojo looks back, creating eye contact with Sukuna who was in a shit mood.

"Momentarily, I've asked him to let Sukuna out until we find (y/n). As much as I don't like to admit it, Sukuna is much more reliable when dealing with Akio." He says, trudging through the flowers.

"I'm assuming the sigils are to keep him and his powers at bay." Seiichi looks back at Sukuna, inspecting the sigils.

"Bingo..." Gojo pauses, looking out into the distance. They've been walking for 2 hrs and not a single shrine has shown up. His patience was running thin.
"You said you knew where this shrine is..." He says, glaring at the fox.

"I said I had a rough guess...besides, I believe we're getting closer." He steps past Gojo, who quickly grabs his collar. He glares at him, not trusting a word he says.

"I do hope you're telling the truth little pup." Gojo snarls.

From behind, Sukuna steps up close to Gojo, glaring up at him. He pushes Seiichi out of Gojo's grasp and snaps back.

"Are you doubting his tracking skills? I'd like to see you track down one of my fingers in less then a day." Sukuna grunts, keeping a leveled look.

After a long silence of the two glaring daggers at each other, principal Yaga yells out from a few hundred meters in front.

"Seiichi, is this it here!" He yells, peaking behind a bunch of overgrown shrubs and trees, against the creek bed.

Seiichi looks back, grabbing the others attention. He transforms into a fox, running after the principals voice.