The Sacrifice Pt 2

Authors note:
• before you start this chapter, id like to give a warning about the mention of r@pe.
• for your comfort I've kept it quite mild so nothing goes into detail.
• if you would like to skip this scene then ignore everything from [ ~ ~ ~ ] and under, and go straight to the next chapter xx

•••

on horse back, (y/n) sits behind Akio as her mind ran with thoughts about Sukuna and the words Takibi mentioned about Seiichi's feelings. Her tears dried up as she held onto Akio's back, holding her from falling off the horse.

"Take 10!" Akio calls out, halting the horse in its spot.

All the sorcerers idle their reins and jump off their saddles. They bring out their pouches of food and begin gnawing on their crackers.

"Come on... It's been three hours. You need to eat." Akio says hoping off the horse.

"I'm not hungry." She grumbles, squeezing her thighs against the saddle.

Akio sighs, resting an arm on the horse. He looks up at her as she desperately tried hiding her face from him.

"Well... When you're ready, eat this." He replies, tucking crackers into the saddles pouch. Akio walks off, having conversation with the other sorcerers.

She slouches, heaving a sigh of disappointment. She touches the bandage on her neck where she had sliced herself.

Was I really going to kill myself?

If Akio didn't accept her offer so easily she wasn't sure if she'd actually go through with it or chicken out, but from the look in Akio's eyes, she must have looked convincing enough.

She reaches down into the pocket, unwrapping the crackers that were in a pouch. They were dry and stale, but her stomach begged for them.

I wonder how Seiichi and Takibi are... And Sukuna. If Akio and the sorcerers haven't mentioned a thing about him, does that mean he wasn't killed or captured?

Hope raised in her heart as she began to daydream. She begged in her mind that Sukuna was still alive somewhere, waiting for the right moment.

•••

A week had passed since she was taken from Seiichi and Takibi, and in those days, she was used as a battery source to kill curses she once sided with.

The curses in her blood stream acted as a clot, to prevent her powers from being in use without Akio's permission.

Her wrist were constantly shackled in chains, and Akio toyed with her emotions; blackmailing her and belittling her whenever he had the chance.

She couldn't fight back when her enemy constantly had a leash on her cursed energy; never giving her an opportunity to use it.

She laid in a large futon, her bare back facing the wide open shoji doors. Her tears never stopped, and her shaking body was never ending.

With a loosely fitted yukata, hanging around his shoulder, Akio steps through the shoji doors with his katana in one hand.

"Finally awake aye?" He says, smiling down at her bruised back.

Her body naturally flinched at his voice, as the events of last night flooded her thoughts. she pulls the covers back over her shoulders, hiding them from him.

Akio scoffs, crouching down at her side. As a reflex, she quickly huddles under the covers, but Akio only stops her. He places the Katana beside her as he got on top of her, trapping (y/n)'s body between his.