~ 35

"Fox... can't you do the spell here?" Gojo says, as they all walk out of the shrine.

Yuki held tightly onto Seiichi's hand as the fear of being close to a sorcerer scared her. Last time she saw eye to eye with a sorcerer was when her master was killed.

"It sounds easier, but to do this I'll need a much more stable place that allows cursed energy to flow..." Seiichi replies, squeezing the girls hand.

"Huh? What do you mean, allow cursed energy to flow?" Gojo questioned.

Sukuna let's out an obvious sigh so Gojo could hear. The tall man turns his head, glaring at the curse.

"Is something boring you, Sukuna?" Gojo grunts.

"Yea, you. Use that big brain of yours to figure out why, instead of asking." Sukuna says, rolling his eyes.

Seiichi releases a soft sigh of annoyance and speaks up, ignoring Sukuna's comment.

"The energy that will be present will attract curses and birth new ones. Both strong and weak." He says, turning around to the two.
"Especially when we are exposing Sukuna's finger—agh I mean, Yuki in her most vulnerable state." He continues.
"We need to be somewhere, away from human civilisation."

Principal Yaga looks around his surroundings, raising a brow at the foxes comment.

"Isn't this civilised enough?" The principal asked.

Seiichi looks back confused. He looks out at the perfectly planted field of flowers.

"This is a flower field, planted by humans. They must maintain them every few days or weeks... Which means they're at risk." He says, looking down at the white flowers by his feet.
"If a curse escapes your attacks, or becomes attracted to the cursed energy humans emit, it'll cause a problem." He finishes, continuing to walk ahead.

"Hmph... For a Yokai demon, you got a point." Principal Yaga says. Seiichi smirks at his comment and tilts his head back.

"Don't get me wrong. I could care less about these humans..." He looks out at the distant flower field, grinning at his thoughts.
"It's explaining this situation to the higher ups about a certain batch of curses running lose, causing havoc around a tiny village, that exhausts me."

Gojo and Yaga hold their tongues as they look at Seiichi's profile. They didn't think of that. If curses do escape from them, the first place they'll run to is an area with high levels of negative energy.

Explaining to the higher ups about why they released countless of unregistered curses into the world, would be tiresome. They would surely not let this slide in the future if they discovered what they were doing.

Gojo glances at Sukuna at his side, and frowns. If the higher ups discovered they purposely released Sukuna from the vessel, they would only give Gojo an unending earful of annoyance.

"And do you have any idea where this place would be?" Gojo says, looking back at Seiichi.

"Of course... Where I originally placed the tails inside her." He smiles.
"Rural Kyoto... there is a place the Yokai-kind use to seperate the human world and yokai world... in simple terms, its the entrance to the Yokai world." Seiichi says, still holding onto Yuki's hands.

"Huh! There's a such place?" Gojo gasps.

"Hm? You kill 'evil energy' humans create, for a job? However, you find a demon world hard to believe in?" Seiichi raises a brow, watching the sorcerers reaction.

"Trust me... I've seen a lot of wacky shit in my time, and believing in an actual Yokai realm, only told in myths, is harder to believe in." Gojo replies bluntly.