The Man Who Sold The World

I had to pee. We were 5 hours into the drive and I really had to pee. I crossed my legs and made hissing sounds. Quinn sighed, "What is it, Ize?"
         "I have to pee." I replied, still hissing.
         "Oh my god, hold on." Quinn huffed. He pulled over to the side of the road, and set the car on park. He pulled out his gun and pointed it at me, "Alright, go pee in a bush somewhere. Run away and I'll shoot you without hesitation."
         "A bush!? I'm a woman! Not a penis wielding warrior. I need a toilet." I complained. Quinn growled.
         "Fine! We'll find a gas station or something!" He put the gear into drive and continued on the road. At this point, Violin began to get aggravated. She began to jump on the backseats, hissing.
         "What's wrong with your cat?" Quinn angrily asked.
         "She has to pee too." I replied.
         "Holy fuck, do you both have to piss!?" he yelled.
         "Yes! It is a natural bodily thing, Quinn Wemberly!" I screamed at him.
         "Stop screaming! I'm right here!" he yelled back.
'       "Stop yelling! I'm right here!" I screamed, mimicking him.
         "I'm so done with you right now." Quinn gritted his teeth as he pulled up into a gas station, "Okay now hurry and go pee. Take your cat with you. I see you try to run and I swear-"
         "Yeah, I know. You'll shoot me or whatever." I rolled my eyes as I unbuckled my seat belt and took Violin into my arms.
         I climbed out of the car, slamming the door as hard as I could. I went into the bathroom and did my business while Violin did hers in a corner of the bathroom. Afterwards, I saw a payphone in the hallway leading to the bathroom. I can call Ben!
         I dug into my pocket and pulled out .50 and inserted them into the coin slot, dialing Ben's number. Oh god, answer, you beautiful British man.
         "Hello?" Oh god yes!
         "Ben. It's Ize! I'm at a payphone in a gas station. Violin says hi. I have no idea where I am at, but I have little time."
         "Ize! Oh my god, you're safe. Michelle is sleeping right now. How did you get away from Quinn?"
         "Baby, I'm still with him. But I complained for him to let me use the bathroom." I cupped the phone. I want to touch Benedict again, oh god.
         "Ize... I'm going to Arkansas. That's where he's taking you." Benedict said.
         "Baby, I have to go. I think he's getting suspicious. I love you so much. Say hi to Michelle for me." I quickly said.e
         "I love you as well. I'll see you soon."
         And with that, I hung up. I picked up Violin and headed out to the Quinn's car. 

        I slept for most of the trip and woke up around the time we crossed into the Arkansas border.
         "Ugh... Did you take my cat out to do business?" I rubbed my eyes.
         "Yes. And I fed her. For someone who has been kidnapped at gunpoint, you really are calm." Quinn tiredly said.
         "I'm confident that my husband is going to get me, that's why." I smugly said.
         "If he survives anyways." Quinn mumbled. Excuse me?
         "What do you mean?" I crossed my arms.
         "I'm going to kill Benedict and make you my wife, so I can be Michelle's step-father." Quinn shrugged as if this was a casual conversation.
         "Don't you dare, Quinn!" I screeched. Quinn took a deep breath.
         "Oh I do dare, Ize. I really do dare." he sounded so menacing that I was frightened for Benedict. Violin jumped into my lap, purring. She was my only comfort at this point. I buried my face into her fur, hiding my tears. I was not going to let him see me cry. I won't give him that satisfaction.

        Quinn pulled into the driveway of a familiar house. I tried to remember where I had seen it before until I saw the front door open. It was my aunt Mia. She looked tired, as if she had been up all night, waiting for something. Quinn turned to me, "Stay in the car until I instruct you to get out."
         I nodded, my heart racing. Was my aunt in on this? What the hell is going on?
        Quinn and Mia smiled and hugged each other as if they were old friends. She pointed to the car and said something as Quinn nodded his head, patting her shoulder. Mia went inside as Quinn looked at me and motioned me to get out. I scooped Violin up into my arms and climbed out of the car.
         "Inside. Sit on the couch and do not speak unless spoken to. Understand?" Quinn waved his gun as he ordered me around. You're such a stupid face.
         "Yes, I understand. Stupid fuckboy." I mumbled as I entered the home. It hadn't changed in the 4 years that I've been gone. I remembered playing around with James while he was still sober and alive. I felt a tear fall down my cheek. I hadn't realized that I didn't allow myself to grieve for my brother. I was so wrapped up in my daughter that I didn't cry for my brother. I sniffed, letting the tear fall.
         Quinn noticed the tear and wiped it away, "Hey... uhm... what's wrong?"
         "I miss James." I whispered, sitting down on the couch, letting Violin go. She jumped down, sniffing around. She let out a hiss and climbed back into my lap, purring.
        Quinn patted my shoulder, "I miss him too." I flinched. Don't touch me, you filthy peasant.
        I removed Quinn's hand from my shoulder, "He wasn't your brother. He was mine."
        Quinn huffed and turned away, while aunt Mia's footsteps echoed throughout the house. Fuck this bullshit. I want to go home. I want to be with my husband and child. Why the fuck can't we be happy?

        Then, Mia's footsteps began to descend the stairs. I wearily looked up at her. Her face was in a hideous smirk and her hair was wild.
        "Oh... My sweet Ize.  It's been too long. I missed you... I'm just kidding, " she neared me, "You despicable child!" she back handed me.
        Violin hissed and tried to claw at Mia. Mia screamed, wrapping her hands around Violin and throwing her against the wall. Violin slumped and did not move. I began to scream, "You bitch! Fuck you! Fuck you, Mia! I fucking hate you!"
        Mia slapped me once more, "Oh I can't wait to kill Benedict. You horrible, ugly, selfish brat."
        Fury enveloped my body as I tackled Mia to the ground. I set my knees on her arms and began to choke her, "You will not hurt my husband, you witch! Not as long as I live!"
        Mia began to gasp for breath, but I didn't let go. I was willing to murder my aunt if it meant that Benedict was out of harm's way.
        Then, as soon as she began to turn another color, a horrible pain erupted on my left arm. I screamed, feeling warm liquid run down my arm. I gritted my teeth as I stared in anger at Quinn, who still had the gun raised.
        "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry, Ize." he breathed. He cocked the gun, ready to shoot.
        "Go ahead," I rasped, "Shoot me again, Quinn."
        "Ize... Don't make me do this..." he begged.
        "Coward!" I screeched. Quinn yelled as he pulled the trigger. Everything went slow motion. The noise was deafening as the bullet left the chamber. It traveled so slowly towards me. I closed my eyes, ready for the impact. Benedict...

I keep leaving you guys on cliffhangers. Am I Moffat yet?