Hello, I Love You

Today was my first day at my new school. Jurupa Hills High School. I had just transferred from Arkansas all the way to California. Honestly, I was afraid. Quoting from My Chemical Romance, teenagers scare the living shit out of me. It's like, if you associate with one, then you know what I mean.
I entered the office, which smelled heavily of perfume and coffee. I approached the lady at the desk and handed her my transfer script. She had short, dark blonde hair that curled up. She peered at me over her pink, half-moon glasses, smacking her gum.
"All the way from the Redneck state, huh? Did you bring your redneck attitude with you?" she said in a nasally voice.
I blinked. "Uh, excuse me?"
"How come you don't have that country accent?" She smirked.
"Uh, because I was raised in the city?" This lady was getting on my nerves.
She threw her head back and laughed, "Ha ha, sure."
"Um... Okay..."

Just then, a tall man wearing a suit entered. He had really beautiful eyes. They were blue, green, and yellow; perfection manifested. He had curly brown hair and high cheekbones. His slight fuzz hinted he hadn't shaved in a few days. The man's face and nose was slender. He took my breath away.
He glanced at me, and for a moment, our eyes met. I felt such a connection, I almost gasped. I remained expressionless as this man, so incredible, stood right next to me, and addressed the lady.
"Bullying the new students again, Ms. Pink?" His voice was deep. British. Oh my god, I'm dying.
Ms. Pink grinned, battering her eyes at the man, "Oh Benedict, you know I always mess around with the new kids."
Benedict. Wow. Can he get anymore perfect?
"Well, what is her next class? Perhaps I can escort her? I'm late to my class anyways." he turned to me, smiling.
"Actually, her next class is your class, Benedict." she said, handing him my schedule.
He took it and examined it, "Excellent. Come with me, then."
He opened the door for me, and I passed through, careful not be my clumsy self.
He walked next to me, giving me my schedule. Ours hands lightly touched and my heart sped up. Oh god.
"You can uh, call me Mr. Cumberbatch. Or Mr. Benedict, whichever one you prefer. This period is 55 minutes, which is tied with 4th period as the longest class. My class isn't boring, as I teach English. I make it fun. But if you get on my nerves, I'll embarrass you in front of the entire class." he explained as we slowly walked to his class.
"Oh. Cool. So, I'll call you Mr. Benedict. It's easier for me." I said, trying not to stumble over his name.
"Aha, yes. I can see on how that can be easier. I see you're taking orchestra. The violin is amazing. Are you playing that?"
"Uhm, yea. This is my 5th year in the orchestra program." I grinned.
"So, I didn't quite catch your name..." he cleared his throat. He seemed nervous. Why would this god be nervous?
"It's Ize Way."
"Ize Way. What a beautiful name." He smiled. I internally screamed.

"Well, here is my class. As you can see, there isn't many people in my morning class." He opened the door for me, and I stepped in. There were only 2 other kids and they were sitting away from each other in the front row.
"Pick any seat you'd like." he closed the door behind us.
I looked around the room. Gray walls and 4 rows. There were 5 desks in each row. Benedict's desk was organized. He had a poster of The Doors hanging up behind his chair. I went to the very back, sitting in the corner. I wanted to use my phone and I didn't want to get caught.
I drummed my fingers on the desk while waiting for Benedict to begin instruction. I zipped my leather jacket up, brushing my bangs in front of my forehead. My hair was short and very black . My eyes were an ugly light brown. I wasn't exactly beautiful or perfect, but I wasn't ugly either. I was fairly skinny with a little belly fat, no big deal. I played with my hair, biting my lip. I was bored. I pulled my Galaxy and got on Tumblr and typed, 'Using phone in 1st period bc yolo.'
I glanced up and saw Benedict looking towards me while telling the 2 kids to start their assignments. His gaze landed under the desk and I quickly stuffed my phone into my pocket. Oh snap, oh snap, oh snap.
Benedict strode over to my desk and stuck his hand out, wiggling his fingers, "Phone. Now." I reluctantly pulled my phone out and handed it to Benedict. He took it and said, "You may have it back after class."
I nodded and did the assignment on the board, trying so hard not to die of embarrassment. I felt my face go red. Oh god, no.
The minutes passed by slowly. I glanced at Benedict several times, but he wouldn't look at me at all. I felt as if I had ashamed him in some way. I internally sighed and waited for class to end so I could get my baby back.
I finished my assignment, now I was bored. I wish I had my phone. Ugh. I must look like an idiot now. I bet the other 2 kids were laughing about it in their minds or something.
The bell rang and the other 2 kids threw their papers on Benedict's desk and ran off, slamming the door behind them. I got up and gave my assignment to Benedict. He looked up at me, his eyes meeting mine and holding them.
"I know it's your first day, Ize, so I'm letting this slide. Don't do it again, Ize." His eyes went up and down, examining my body. Oh my god.
He gave my phone back to me, our hands touching again, the back of my scalp suddenly tingling.
"See me after school, Ize. I would like to speak to you about some things."
Oh snap.