Something About Us

Warning: Things get a little steamy here, so read at your own risk.

I walked to school, earbuds in, phone in back pocket, and binder in left arm. I flipped my head to make sure my bangs were in front of my forehead. I was ready for Benedict.
    It was 7:00am. I was way too early for school. I sat in front of the school, distracting myself with a grass blade on the sidewalk.
    I looked up just in time to see Benedict's BMW pull up to the parking lot. My heart sped up.
    Benedict exited the car all sexily while I gawked. I quickly looked at the grass blade. It broke in half, Oh great.

   "So, what are you doing at school so early?" Benedict was standing next to me, looking down at me.
    I pulled one earbud out and met his eyes, "What? Oh, I didn't wanna be late to class."
    He slowly nodded, "Come on, then."
    I stood up and followed Benedict, dropping the grass blade.

   We entered the school and went to Benedict's classroom. He shut the door and locked it, facing me.
    "Put your things down. We only have a few minutes alone." he hastily said. I dropped my things on a nearby desk. Benedict wrapped his arms around my waist and set me on his desk.

   My heart pounded as Benedict stroked my cheek. He kissed me again, this time with urge and passion. A fire rose inside me and I placed my hands on his shoulders. I wanted so much more. He began to kiss me harder. My heart almost burst out of my chest.
     Suddenly, I felt my jeans unbutton. I gasped. Benedict lifted my chin for me to meet his eyes and said, "Keep your eyes on me."
     His hand went down and his finger started to rub me outside my panties. I drew in a breath and gripped on his shoulders even harder. He worked his way in, putting his finger inside. I gasped. He began to increase the tempo of his finger and I moaned his name, throwing my head back.
    Benedict put his other hand on my mouth, shushing me. I began to rock in rhythm with his finger.
    "Oh, God. More. Benedict. Oh my god." I whispered harshly.
    I could feel myself wanting to release, "Benedict, I'm-- I'm about to..."
    He went faster and I bit onto his hand as I climaxed.

   I leaned on Benedict's chest as I evened out my breathing. Benedict pulled his finger out and cleaned it with a paper towel that was nearby. He buttoned my jeans back up for me.
    He kissed me again, this time as gently and as carefully as he could.

   There was a knock on the door and I slid off his desk, my eyes widening. I shouldn't be in the school so early! Benedict pointed at the closet and I grabbed my things, rushing to the closet. I slowly closed the door and stayed as quiet as possible.
    The person knocked again and Benedict said, "All right, all right. Hold on."
    There was the sound of a door opening and Ms. Pink's voice echoed, "Did you check in with the office, Benny?" I stiffened and almost burst out of the closet.
    "It's Benedict, and I must've forgotten. I'll do it right away."
    "You look nice today, Benny. Really nice." Ms. Pink said really seductively.
    "Ms. Pink, if you're suggesting something, then you have to stop. I have a girlfriend and I do not find you attractive in anyway. You repel me." Benedict's firm voice ran through the classroom.
    There was a sound of a smack and the sound of high heels running out, followed by the slamming of a door.

   The closet door opened and I threw my arms around Benedict, placing my lips on his.
    "I love you." I said.
    "I love you as well, Ize. As I demonstrated a few minutes ago."
    I blushed and I rested my head on Benedict's chest, listening to his heartbeat. Thud, thud, thud.
    We stayed like that for a while, I listening to his heartbeat and he resting his head on top of mine.

   After a while, we separated and Benedict announced the time, "7:51."
   So, I got on my phone and listened music while Benedict began to get his lesson ready for today.
   I hummed along to the song, drumming my finger on my desk to the beat. 'I'll be waiting for you baby, cause I'm through.'
   "The Strokes?" Benedict's voice sounded.
   I took out one earbud, "Yeah. Do we always listen to the same bands or what?"
   He chuckled, "Who knows?"

  Class had started and one of the kids was missing today, so it was just the 3 of us in class today.
  "So, what's the lesson of the day?" I asked.
   "Today, we are going to start reading Romeo and Juliet." Benedict replied.
   "I love Romeo and Juliet." the kid piped up. Wow, what a girly voice for a guy.
   "Who doesn't?" I said.
   "I don't know. I just love the idea of two people defying all odds just to be in a forbidden relationship."
   Benedict and I made eye contact for a second. I stifled a laugh.

   Class passed without incident and I was achingly slow to exit his class.
   "Ize, wait." I turned to Benedict.
    He kissed me and said, "Have a nice day."
    I turned to leave and I gasped.
   There was someone standing at the doorway, turning away.
   "Wait!" I called out to them. They rushed away.

   Oh shit.