Touch Me

I woke up to the sound of a radio playing The Doors. I was in Benedict's bed, which at first surprised me. Then, the events of last night came rushing back to me. Oh. My. God. I had sex with Benedict. Oh my god. I gave my virginity to Benedict. I held the pillow against my face and let out a scream, mostly out of shock and amazement.
After letting that out, I moved to get out of the bed. I let out a groan of pain. My body ached where it has never ached before. I adjusted myself back into bed, laying there. At this point, I realized that I was still naked. I reached over for my phone and checked the time.
Surprisingly, I had 10 missed calls, 6 texts, and 4 voice-mails from my dear brother, James. Well, I had 1 voice-mail from an unknown number. I just left it like that. The time read 7:47AM. I ughed and rolled to my side.

"Beeeenediiiiict!" I whined loudly, rolling over on the bed. The radio volume turned down a little bit and I heard Benedict's voice call back.
"I'm making you food. Just stay in bed, love."
So, I did.

He came in with a tray filled with thick sausage, scrambled eggs, bacon, toast, and beans. Oh my god, bacon! I sat up on the bed, leaning on the wall as the tray was set on my legs. I smiled up at him and he grinned as well. He leaned down and gave me a quick peck on the cheek.
I set my phone aside and quickly scanned Benedict. He was just in his boxers. I mentally let out a scream.
I stretched out my hand and slowly ran my fingers down his body, my lips slightly parted. I let out a small breath as I reached his boxer outline. I looked up at his eyes and examined them. This time, they were blue, like the ocean. Oh my god, they change color. Is that even humanly possible?
Benedict took a step back, "You'll want to uh... eat first."
"Alright." and so I did.

After I finished, Benedict took the tray back and I listened to my voice-mails.

Voice-mail #1: "Ize, I'm so sorry for what I said. Forgive me. Come home."
Voice-mail #2: "Ize, answer me, please. Sis, I swear I will stop throwing parties and I will stop doing weed. Please, come home."
Voice-mail #3: "When you come home, bring that guy with you. I want to meet him. Just come home, sis. I love you, sissy."
Voice-mail #4: "Ize... Ize... Ize... Oh, my sweet little Ize. I will have you one day. I will. Mine..."
Okay, that last one was just creepy. I think I know that voice...

The door creaked open and Benedict came in. He closed it again and slid in between the covers with me. I giggled as he settled himself on top of me.
"Benedict, oh my god, get off!" I laughed, pretending to push him off.
"You're in my spot." he mumbled against my neck.
"Well, I'm not moving, so get used to it." I wrapped my arms around his back. I loved these moments. I ran my fingers up and down his back slowly. I felt goosebumps rising up on his skin and I smiled to myself. I'm so glad that I'm causing this to him. Me, out of all people.

Benedict raised his head up and stared at me with this look that sent chills down my spine. He leaned in and kissed me. Oh god, I will never get used to him kissing me. His fingers trailed down my sides as I held onto his shoulders. Now it was my turn to get goosebumps. Benedict moved one of his hands down and I felt him remove his boxers.
He lightly kissed me and I whispered, "I want you." and with that, our world exploded into another round of passion.

"Benedict?" I asked after we had finished. We were laying side by side, staring up ino the ceiling. We were lost in our own thoughts.
"Yes, love?" he replied in that voice of his.
"James called. He wants to... meet you." I cleared my throat. A few minutes of silence followed. Then, Benedict slid his legs over the bed and sat up.
"Might as well."

We were fully dressed and ready to head back to my house. I left my things at Benedict's house, but brought along my bag just in case I needed to bring more clothes.
We backed out of Benedict's garage and drove. It was a beautiful Saturday morning and the temperature was amazing. I lowered the window a little bit to let the air play with my hair. I giggled and closed it back. Benedict's hand reached over to take mine and they intertwined. Everything at that moment felt so right, but in the back of my mind, I knew that it was so wrong. But, I ignored it. I had Benedict, and Benedict had me.

We arrived at my house, pulling into the driveway. We sat in the car for a few silent moments, thinking of what to say. Eventually, Benedict got out of the car, came around to the passenger's side, and opened the door for me. He extended his hand and I took it, smiling up at him.
We walked, hand and hand, to my front door. I knocked.

There was the sound of empty cans cluttering. Heavy footsteps raced to the door and it flew open.
James was a mess. His eyes were blood shot and there were bags under them. I gasped. He looked terrible.
He grinned at me and he placed a hand on my shoulder, "Sissy! You came back!"
He then glanced up at Benedict, straightening up, "Come in."

The house was a huge mess. There was clutters of beer cans everywhere and a few pipes here and there. I mentally facepalmed. I'm not helping him clean this mess.
I looked around the house, surveying the mess when my eyes landed on a man sitting on the couch, smiling at us. I gasped and backed up.

Mr. Jack Stephens was sitting in my living room on my couch. His smile spread even wider and his mouth opened, "Hello, Ize."