Light My Fire

Warning: This is the part where they frick frack.

I woke up around 9:30 and heard dubstep playing at high volume. James was at it again.
I checked my phone to see that I had a text and my battery was at 100%. I checked my text to see that it was from Benedict. Of course.

"Ize, I need to see you. -BC."

It was sent around 9:16. I smiled.

"Ok. Pick me up."

I began to pack up an extra set of clothes, including my Nirvana shirt, black jeans, and undies. I shoved them into a school bag. I threw in my charger as well. I opened the door, instantly regretting it as the smell of smoke and booze filled my nostrils. I coughed and entered the bathroom, throwing in my toothbrush and toothpaste.
My phone went off and I answered, "Hey."
"Ize, I'm here." Benedict.

"I'm on my way down."
"No, I'm in your house."
"Oh... God. Um... Okay, I'm coming." and with that, I hung up.

I climbed down the stairs, running into one of my brother's friends. He smelled heavily of booze. He turned to face me.
"Hey, James! I didn't know you had such a hot little sister." he slurred. Oh God.

I pushed him aside, getting towards Benedict. The drunk grabbed my wrist and spun me around, making me push up against him.
"Don't leave so soon, baby. Let's fuck." he grinned. I shoved him and ran towards Benedict.
Benedict held me in his arms, glaring at the drunk guy.
"Ah shit, dude. You are really tall. Hey, sorry for messing with your girl." and with that, he retreated within the crowd in the living room.
Benedict and I turned, heading towards the door.

"Whoa... Where are you going, little sis?" James was apparently sober. He was leaning against the wall, arms crossed.
"Why do you care? Just continue partying with your friends." I narrowed my eyes.
James looked up at Benedict, "Who is this creep? He looks too old for you, Ize."
Benedict cleared his throat, "I care for Ize much more than you. So, you are in no position to criticize."
James stood upright and took a step towards us. Benedict kissed my forehead and gently nudged me behind him.
"Ize is my little sister! She's in my care and my protection!" James' voice raised.
"Just last night, you called her and told her to not come home." Benedict's voice remained the same.
James' eyes widened, "You were with this creep last night!? You had sex with him, didn't you!? You little slut!"
I cringed and shrank behind Benedict even more, hot tears forming in my eyes.
"You will not speak to her in such manner. Technically, she did sleep with me, but not in the way you accuse her of." Benedict remained calm.
James shouted, "Just get the fuck out of my house! I don't want to see either of your faces again! Get!"
"James! James! No, please! Mom's bed is here! I need to be close to her!" I jumped in front of Benedict, crying.
Benedict placed his hands on my shoulder, comforting me.
"I don't give two shits! Just get out!" James raised his hand and I flinched, bracing for the impact.
Benedict grabbed his hand and threw him back, knocking him against the stairs.

Benedict turned, picking up my bag and opening the door. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, walking out into the night.
He put me into the passenger's seat of the car and walked over to his side, sliding into the driver's seat.
He silently pulled out of my driveway and drove off to his house as I tried to get a hold of myself. Ugh.

We arrived and pulled into his garage, the door closing behind us. He took my bag and climbed out of his car. He took me out of the passenger's seat, bridal style. It was as if he was determined to not let me walk into his house.
We entered and he threw my bag on the couch. He carried me to his bedroom, gently laying me down on his king sized bed. I let out a breath that I was unknowingly holding. I slipped under the covers to keep myself warm.

He slowly closed his bedroom door, never taking his eyes off of me. He slowly unbuttoned his white shirt. Button by button, so achingly slow. Oh god. I bit my lip as it slid off.
His body was perfect. So perfect. I yearned to touch it. I wanted to touch it.
Benedict removed his belt and let it fall to the ground next to his shirt. He unzipped his pants, never removing eye contact. Oh god.

He slid into bed with me, mouth slightly parted. My heartbeat began to quicken, my mind blanking out. Benedict was on top of me, smiling.
He kissed me with such a passion that I couldn't help but groan. I felt his hands trail down to my shirt, playing with the bottom of it. We parted as he pulled my shirt over my head. He tossed it to the side as we continued kissing, his fingers now fumbling with my jeans.
Again, we parted as he slid my jeans down my legs. I was now just in my underwear, laying in the bed of this god.
He removed his own pants and I immediately noticed his erection through his boxers. Oh god. I began to blush.
Benedict unclasped my bra, removing it slowly. I let out a breath as it was finally off. His eyes were twinkling and I closed my eyes.
He cupped my left breast with his hand, leaning in to kiss me. His erection brushed against my leg and let out a soft groan before he planted his lips on mine.
His mouth left little trails of kisses before setting onto my right breast. I held a breath as he gently kissed it, while his left hand toyed with my other breast. I let out a small gasp. '
'Oh god, more. Give me more.' my mind screamed.

He removed his boxers, then he removed my undies. Oh Jesus. He positioned himself, clasping his hands into mine. I closed my eyes. He leaned close to my ear and whispered, "Come on, baby..."
"Light my fire..." I breathed.

He entered slowly, sharply inhaling. I let out a groan, a weird pinching sensation as he took my virginity. He hissed as he began to move. I gripped onto his shoulders as he continued on.
I wanted more. So much more. As if he could read my mind, he began to quicken his pace.
"Benedict..." I gasped. I was in pure bliss. My mind drifted away and pleasure took over.
I opened my eyes, fixing them on Benedict. His lips were parted and his beautiful eyes found mine. At that moment, time stopped. It was only us. No one else. Two bodies becoming one.

My hands explored Benedict's back as he continued. I moaned his name over and over, mixed with some 'Oh my gods' and 'ohhhh'.

He began to quicken his pace as his breath began to shorten. I could tell he was about to climax. I was reaching my point as well.
"Benedict! Oh my God! I.... I'm about to...." I couldn't get it out. Bliss was taking over.
"I am... as well..." He gasped.
"Ize..." he grunted as he released climaxed.
I tightened my grip on him as I climaxed as well, gasping his name.

Our breaths were shaky, our bodies trembling as well. It was suddenly hot, but I didn't care. Benedict rested his head in between my breasts, his member still inside. He began to steady his breathing.
I stroked his hair as his breathing evened out. He had fallen asleep. I gently laughed. I kissed the top of his forehead and I stared at the ceiling, taking what had just happened in.

We had lit each other's fire.