Chapter 1

(Y/N POV)

My head is fuzzy, what happend?

"Ah, good your awake" I herd a unfamiliar voice say. I looked up and sa a tall man with a green cape and a white smily face mask. "Where am i, and who are you?" I said confused. "Don't worry, i wont hurt you" The man said "i'm Dream" He said putting his hand out, i hesitated but procided to put my hand out aswell "I'm Y/N".

"I still dont know where i am or wath happend?" I said "i found you badly injured in the forest and you where unconcius" Dream said "and for where you are, you are in my home"

"Oh, i'm really sorry for bothering you, i'll be going then, and thank y-" i said as i tried to stand up but faled, Dream catcht me just before i fell to the floor "Hey be carefull!" He said as he hellped me up "Yeah sorry, i guess i'll have to stay here for a while if thats ok, and thanks agian" I said to Dream as he sat down in his shair agian.

We had been talking for a while when we sudanly herd a sudel scream get louder and louder, we both just looked at eatchother "Wait... oh no" i said as i realised who it was "Oh fuck" Dream said when he realised who it was aswell "Tommy" We both said as the window crashed and in came a flying Tommy. "Get away from them you green bastard" Tommy said as me and Dream where looking at him.

A/N 

Hi! I just wanted to wright a story to practise my wrighting becais i'm really bad at it but to be honest i really like it, i just hope you do to and pls tell me what you think and correct me if i spellt anything wrong. Have a POG day :)