Chapter 43

(Y/N POV)

we where finalt home and we where talking and laughing a lot "hey where home!" i shouted as the three of us got inside, i kicked off my shues and walked into the kitchen putting the bags on the counter "hey, your in a good mood all of a sudden" Dream said as he came and hugged me from behind while Tommy and Tubbo whent into the living room and playing with Fundy "yeah, i had a good time just hanging out with my two bros" i said smiling and leaning back into the hug "i didnt thing a good time was an option when it came to you and Tommy" he said laughing a bit "ha ha verry funny" i scoffed while turning around and putting my arms around him "heh sorry, im glad you had fun" he said giving me a big hug "Ow fUcK!!!" we could hear tommy scream in the background "-sigh- i'll go check it out" i said pulling away from the hug "sure, i'll pack up the food in the mean time" he said back "oi! what the fuck are you doing!?" shouted walking into the living room "FUndY fUckInG biT mE!" Tommy complained "but he was bullying me!" Fundy said pouting "Tommy you cant bully him! but Fundy it's not ok to hurt people, you cant bite him! Tommy are you ok?" i scolded them both and then asked "im bleeding a bit but other than that i think im fine" he answerd "ok, i'll take a look at it, come here" i said while leading him up the stairs into my and Dreams room where the first aid kit is, i was looking at his arm where Fundy bit him and started cleaning it when we could here the door open and a pair of small foot steps enter the room "aunty can you come play with me now??" the now presant little fox boy asked "sorry Fundy i cant right now go play with someone els i have to do this" i said with a strait tone "but you said we would play when you got back" he said in a sad tone "yeah but i cant right now, i have to do this" i said sounding slightly more irritated, it was quiet for a sec and then we heard the door cloas "you know you didnt have to be so mad at him, he is just a kid its not his fault" Tommy said "i know, im just tired, its fine he will probably get over it" i said back smiling at him.

Time Skip, to dinner

"hey boys pizzas reddy!" i shouted, i didnt get an answer so i walked into the living room and saw Tommy and Tubbo playing a game "pizzas reddy, also where is Fundy?" i said "huh? we tought he was with you guys" Tommy answerd "... no he wasn't " i started getting worryd, i looked to the door and saw that his shues where not there "every body search the entire house and the whole backyard! NOW!" i said in a panic, they also started panicing, FUCK! this was all my fault!

A/N Note

... ngl im really happy with this chapter, i have an idea for the next one to but im to lazy to wright it now, but i hope you like it and i hope you have had a pog ass day/nighit