Chapter 8

(Y/N POV)

I was still holding his hand tight as we herd Schlatt came closer to us and then he saw us, he had an evil smirk on his face. He started walking over to us "Hey there dream, so you finnaly desided to show your ugly face for ones, where did the mask go?" Schlatt said with a menacing tone. "A copel of zombies broke it" Dream awnserd "Oh, but it's not like you to be so week, what hapend, did you become som kind of pussy" Schlatt spat "and who is this little princess" he said reaching an arm out to grab me but Dream put out his harm in front of me "She is my cousin, now can you pleas leve" Dream said with an iritated tone "Oh for fuck sake just hand ove Y/N, we both know damn well you dont have any relatives" Schlatt said now mad. 

I was scared but i snapped out of it when dream grabed my hand "Do you remeber the way home?" Dream asked as we sloly backed away from Schlatt "Yeah, why?" "Run, run now as fast as you can" He said "What? no i can't just leve you" I said as i looked at him "I'll be fine, pleas just run... for my sake" I hesitated but then started running home.

I was crying while i ran, not becaus i was scared or becaus my whole body hurt, no... becaus i left Dream there all alone.

Why is he doing this?

A/N

There is a lot of Y/N POVS roght now but its easier to wright from her perspective. ANd btw next Chapters gonna be goooood