Chapter 18

(A/N hi i just wanted to say that in this chapter we find out that Y/N is Wilburs sister and also Phils bilogical daughter, Fundy will also be pritty young, like 5 or 6, Seens he is young he also mostly lives at Philz house, k on with the storie)

(Dream POV)

We got out of the bath and my wound still hurt like hell!! "Ah- that fucking cream George gave us might be good but it hurts like hell" "Yeah well don't be sutch a pussy and just get used to it and i'm sure everything will work out" she said with a giggel as she dried her hair "Oh you wanna play tough huh?" I said as i walked towoards her and started tikling her waist "Ok Ok I'M SORRY, I SURRENDER" She shouted and laught "Yeah you better be" i said as i stopped tikling her and wraped my arms around her so it formd in to a hug instaid. I looked down at her and she was looking up at me, i gave her kiss and then looked up in the mirror, i still wasn't used to people Being abel to see my face and instingtivly shoved my face in to her hair "Hey, it's fine" She said in a calm voice "Yeah sorry, i guess i'm still not really comfurtebull without my mask when theres other people in the room" I saidas i put my chinn on her head "Yeah it's fine, i know it's hard for you" She said as she put one of her hands on my face "Oh yeah, i just remeberd! i have a meeting with wilbur later to disguss somthing" i said as i lifted my head up "Oh really? can i come with" She asked looking up at me "uhh... sure why not" i said looking down at her and giving her a kiss agian.

We got ready and started walking towoards L'manburg, i almost stumbleld a cople of times becaus i was still not fully well yet but it was fine. We finaly arived at L'manburg. 

From behind the corner of a hous we could see two red fox ears stick out "-Gasp- Fundy!?" Y/N said as the fox ears now turnd in to a small, young fox boy"-Gasp- Aunty Y/N!?" He screamd as he ran towoards Y/N, she bent down and picked him up and gave him a big hug.

"you have gotten so big seens i last saw you, and is gandpa here to?" She asked "Mhm!" he said with a big smile "Can you show me to him?" She asked the little boy, i was just standing there with so many questrions "Wait did he just call you aunty?!" i said as i stood ther nubfounded "Yeah, hes Willburs son but he mostly stays at our dads plase" "First of, Will dosn't have a wife, how does he have a chield?" I asked "Oh yeah no, he had sex with a salmon" she said like it was somthing toatully normal "Second, YOUR PHILZ DAUGHTER!?" I asked shocked "Yeah, didn't i tell you?" she said with a small giggle "NO!" "I'm his bilocigul daughter and Will's sister, and ofc Tommys and Thechnos sister aswell" She said as she grabed my hand and started draging me with her as she followed Fundy to where Phil and Will where talking.

"Oh, Dream... and Y/N?" Will said "yeah i asked if i could come with and he said sure, What? can't i pay my brothers a visit now and then? i might be Dreams boyfriend but i'm still your family" She said with a laugh "Yeah Yeah" he said as he went and hugged her.

A/N

This was kinda a long one, i'll try and see if i can upload another chapter later.