Chapter 14

(A bit of smut)

(Y/N POV)

It's been about four days seens that happend with Schlatt, thank's to what hapend Dream isn't fully well yet but he is doing bether. "i'll be going out to get some materials" Dream tries to lie "Nope, you know you cant lie to me, i know you where just going to go hunt" I say "-sigh- But we do need wood, let's actually go out and get materials" i say with a realization "Fine" he sais with a sigh of sadnes.

"Ok you readdy?" I asked him "Yeah i think so" he said as we started walking to the forest.

Time Skip

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO GO IN THERE!!" I hissed at him "WELL HOW WOULD I KNOW THERE WAS A FLOCK OF WOLVES IN THERE!!" He hissed back "YOU COULD HAVE USED YOUR BRAIN!!!" I said.

Ok so, Dream taught it was a good idea to go in to a dark cave and i told him no but did he listen... NO! and now where here surounded by wolves becaus it turns out, there where like six wolves sleeping in there.

"HEY WATCH OUT!!" he shouted as he blocked a wolf when it jumped at me "-HNG- Ah fuck" "Wait what hapend!!" I asked as i tornd around and saw Dream holding his side and bleeding, he was bleeding a lot. "Hey are you ok!?" I asked as he sat down on one of his knee's "Yeah i should be fi-HNGA- HOly fuCK!!" He said but he got cut of by the pain.

"Wait i see a way out" I said pointing to an opening between the wolves, I helped him up and we started sprinting, Dream had a hard time running but managed to get away, i then helped him limp all the way home,

When we got home i helped him up to the bed and sloly took of his shirt and undoing the bandages. I got a wet paper towel and came back to clean away the blood around his wound "You reddy? it's going to sting" I asked him "No but i have to so yeah" He said and i the started clening of the blood. "-HNG- Ahh" You could hear he was in pain, i coud feel his muscels tensen under my hand wtich made my stomach feel strange. after i was done with washing it i went and got the bandages and patched him up, i then felt that weird feling in my stomach agian.

A/N

HO HO HOOOO We do be getting in to some reall good stuff now