Chapter 38

(Y/N POV)

We where sitting on the couch playing chess, and ofc i was beeting the crap out of him, when we heard the doorbell ring "oh, i'll go get it" he said standing up, he waddeld his way to the door and opend it "oh phil, hi" he said "hey mate" i could here my dad say with a happy tone "sip dad!" i shouted from the living room as a stood up to go great my dad, i walked over to the door and saw Phil holding a sleaping Fundy in his arms "hey Y/N, how are you doing?" he said to me with a big smile "i'm well but shouldn't you be asking Dream that? i mean he was the one who got shot twise in the same spot with a bow" i answerd with a chuckle as i went over to Dream who was leaning agianst the wall and stood myselfe next to him putting my arms around his waist and he put his ofhand over and around me "thats true, so how are you holding up man?" my dad said with a reasuring smile "i'm fine" Dream said "no your not and you know it" i said back in a slightly irritated tone "he managed to rip open his wound just yesturday" i continued side eyeing him "you really gotta be mote carefull mate, oh well, i'm just here to drop of Fundy and Tommy, also thanks agian for the help" he said "no problem, by the way, where is Tommy" i said while grabbing the sleaping fox boy out of my dads arms "he saw Sam and said he had to ask some questrions but he would catch up" "oh, ok" i answerd "aaaaAAAAAHH" we could hear a scream come closer and closer, and guess who came flying thrue the door tackling Dream... Tommy! "HavE yOu dOne anYthIng to hEr" he shouted at Dream as he was on top of him on the floor "Ow what the fuck Tommy!!? that hurt like hell!!" Dream said holding on to his wound clearly in pain "dOn't  AvOid thE qUestRiOn DRÉ" he said still on top of him "I knOw yOur mEathOds" he continued "What the fuck do you meen by meathods!!?" Dream answerd still in pain "Tommy i sware to fUCKing god if you don't get of him RIGHT the fuck now i will send you sorry ass in to the mortal abyss!" i snapped at him with an irritated tone, all three of them looked like a couple of lost three yearolds in a store "-sigh- here Phill, can you hold Fundy for a sec" I said as i handed him the somhow still sleaping Fundy "eh, sure", i gave Tommy a death stare and he got up as quickly as he came flying to the ground before "here, you ok? are you bleeding?" i said as i reached my hand out to Dream "no i think its fine, i might be bleeding a little but it's nothing serious" he answerd while grabbing on to my hand and standing up "ok, i'll take a look at it later"i said supporting him "thats what you deserv you green bastard!" Tommy said in a cocky tone "Tommy! i sware to god!" i snapped back, he took a step back and looked like a scared dog "What? you wanna have a fight or some thing?" Dream aid in a slightly challanging tone "Dream you aint anny better" i said wacking him on the back of the head(and yes she stood on her tippy toes) "sorry" he wimperd "I'm sorry for the trubble Y/N this is just really importante and i couldn't leve fundy alone, and Tommy can't be alone today, so super thanks" Phil said "no problem, i have lived with that fucking idiot almost my whole life so i'm used to it" i said with a small laugh "yeah, i'll just put Fundy on the sopha for now, and Tommy, do NOT toutch him" he said "yeah yeah what ever, i have nothing to do so can i like, tell Tubbo to come over or some thing" Tommy asked "yeah sure why not, at least i won't have to deal with you you anoying ass child" i said mocking him "WHAT WAS THAT YOU WITCH!?"

A/N Note

ik i wrote it but still, i'm impressed how Fundy was abel to sleap thrue all that... wait did i kill him!?