Chapter 35

(Dream POV) (this is like a week after the last chapter so Dream is still hurt but he is beter)

"-sigh- i told you you shouldent go out in the fucking rain without a jacket" i sad as i sat beside her while feeding her the soop i made "i'm fine, it's just a fever" she said with a stuffed nose "yeah well it's a pritty bad one now eat your got damn soup" "I will ok, relaxe" she said as i fead her another spoon "you smell bad" she said as she wrinkled he nose at me "yeah well you don't smell great eather" i said back at her "well i haven't washed your wound in the time i was sick so i guess it's time, lets go take a bath" she said as she started to get up "it's fiiiine, you don't need to wash it, i can just wait here" i said not wanting to wash my wound, she then took my arm and started draging me in to the bathroom "come on stop being a fucking pussy and man up" she said still pulling me by my arm "but it huuuuuuuuuurts" i wined as i followed her, like it hur sooooooo mutch, imagen some one pouring acid on your skin times two, yeah, it hurts.

When we got in to the bathroom she turned on the hot water "Pleeeeeeeaaaaas" i said as she took of her sleaping shirt "stop sulking an take of your clothes" she said with a stern voice, i started to take of my shirtand she unhooked her bra "your so cruel" i wined "i know" she said with a proud tone as she started to walk towords me, i had taken of my pants at this point and she only had her pantis on, and i ofcors had my boxers(and mask), she then carefuly to unwrap my bandeges, there was some blood seeping thrue to bandages and it wasn't to old "when did this hapen?" she said with a consernd tone as she put her hand on it "hm!-" i grunted when i could feel the wound sting from her touching it "oh sorry, but when did it heppen?" she said with a smal smile as she moved her had to the side of the wound instaid "i think it happend when i was cooking, i was reaching for the big bowl on top of the cabenet in think i tore it open a bit, i didn't hurt that mutch so i didn't think mutch of it" i said with a tiny, nervos laugh "this is nothing to laugh about and you know that, you gotta be more careful" she said as she looked up at me "yeah i know i'm sorry" i said with a smal smile "you better be, oh well, as long as your ok" she said hugging me "Ow-" i said with a painfull tone "oh, sorry i forgot" she answerd with a slightly nervos tone as she started to back away "no it's fine" i said back as i smiled and pulled her back in to the hug, it might hurt but i don't really mind, she hugged me back and i tilted her head up, i took my mask off, bent down and gave her a long kiss "wanna take a bath now" i said as i pulled away from the kiss and looked down at her, she nodded and we got in to the bath.

A/N

this was the draft i was talking about, also idk why i havnt said this yet but Dream is 6'3(191 cm) and Y/N is 5'5 (165 cm) so that is why i have said that she looks up at him hand he lookes down at her, that also axplanes some tings i wright, but yeah, have a great fucking day/naight <3