Chapter 17

(Y/N POV)

We where sitting in the bath, i sat betwen Dreams legs lening my head agianst his shoulder, "Can you clean my back for me" I asked "Huh? oh sure" He said as ha grabed the soap "Thanks, i can do it myself but it's mutch easier to get somone to help you" I said "So what your saying is that your only using me like a servant" Dream said as he started rubing my back "Yeah basicly" I said laughing a little, "yeah, yeah" he said as he grabed my chinn and tilted my head backwards and kissed me, i smiled in to the kiss and kissed him back.

"Well!" i said i spun around and grabed the soap "Wh- what are you soing?" He asked with a scared tone, "I think you know, now can you show me your wound" i said "Pleas! it hurts so mutch!!" He winde "Yeah, well do you want it to heal? come on stop being a pussy and show it to me" I said with a stern tone "-sigh- yes" He said as raised his body so i could se the wound clearly. I then took some soap and started washing it being carefull not to press to hard so it didn't hurt as mutch "-HNG-" he groand in pain "hold on just a bit longer ok" "yea-GAH-" he said being cut of by the pain causing him to tightly put his arms around me "Hey it's over" i said to him as he was catching his breath he then laid back in the tub while i carefully washed of the soap and cream George gave us that would make it harder to get infected.

"You did good, ok" I said as i leand on to him wraming my arms around his neck "Yeah i sure hope i did" he said as he wraped his arms around my waist, i then moved my head back so i could see his face and i gave him a long kiss. I sat down in his lap as i started tracing his scars agian.

"You really like doing that don't you" He said "Yeah, sorry" i said as i slightly laught and pulled my hand away "Don't be, i like it, it makes me feel calm" He said grabing my hand and put it back on his cheak "heh, you really are like a shield aren't you" i chuckeld as i kissed one of the scars on his foarhead.

A/N

This was just a nother cute and chill one but dont worry i have more drama coming your way.