chapter 2

(Dream POV)

I was hunting when i found her, in the midlle of the woods 'she has wounds all over' i taught to myself. I came closer to the uncosius girl on the ground to se if she was still breathing, she was. I sort of panict becaus i didn't know what to do, i took a deep breath and calmed myself down. 'ok, whats the most logical thing to do right now?' i taught to myself "well i think i should take her home so i can patch her up" i taught out loud as i lift up the verry light girl in to my arms and started walking home.

When i got home i put her on my bed and patched up her boddy, i was afaid to do it but i had to, so i gently toutcht her ribs and aroud he brests to see if her ribs where broken, lucky enough they wherent.

After a while of just sitting and staring at the girl i came to the conclusion that... she was gorgeus, i shook my head at the taught 'You don't even know her, she might be a teribull pirson' 

i went to the bathroom to go and clear my taughts, as i took of my mask i could hear a sound outside the door and put on my mask fast afraid that it was somone that had broken in. I slamd the door open only to find my cat had pused somthing down from the cabenet. 

As i went to put it back i pet my cat on the way to the bed where she was laying still uncosius. I sat down and then i could hear a slight groan from the girl as she sloly sat up.

"Ah good your awake"

A/N

New chapter yay. I really enjoj wrighting this and i hope you like it. and btw that picture above is kinda how i imagen dream to look.

the end there is like the begining of the last chapter becaus thats what the coversation started with in the last chapter, the next chapter will be about when tommy comes and craches in becaus its after the conversation.