Chapter 28

(Agian smut(a bit wors then the first smut part i did))

(Y/N POV)

As soon as we got in the door Dream picked me up and put my back agianst the wall, i put my legs around him and he started kissing my neck, he carried me up the stairs and in to the bed room, we didn't stop kissing the entire way up tho. He threw me on to the bed and took of the hoddie i stole from him in the forest, i pushed him down so i was now on top and took of my bra, i then started sloly unziping his pants and put my hand in to his boxers, He reached fordward and started toutching my brests. 

I pulled down his boxers and bent down puting his dick in to my mouth, he grabed my hair so i didn't get it in my face and leand backwards on to his forarms "Ah fuck yeah" he moand "You like that?" i asked with a smirk as i climed up on to him and started kissing him while hi sat in his lap stroking his dick with one hand and having my other hand on his shoulder for balance "Fuck yeah i do" he said with another moan as he ceapt toutching my breasts "you know what, it's time for me to take over" he said as he flipped me around so he was over me and i was laying with my back on the bed, he sloly moved his hand down my stomach and in to my shorts and under my panties "AH Fuck" i moand covering my mouth to not be to loud, his fingers felt like fucking heaven. (I think yall know what happend next 😏)

Time Skip, The next morgning

I woke up and i could hear Dream in the kitchen, i tried to stand up but my legs where wobbely and i had to use the railing to get down the stairs "Who can't walk now?" i could hear him say with a chuckel " yeah well it's you fualt, you don't think you could have gone a bit easier" i said before kissing him good morgning "yeah sorry about that" he said while hugging me and helping me not colapse at the same time

A/N

I know that in the description it sais "slight smut" but i was reading this really good story and just wantet to do some real fucking good ass smut ok, dont judge me, tho i'ts kinda weird that i'm righting this seens i'm Asexuall but ho well