Chapter 26

(Dream POV)

'I knew somthing was wrong' i taught to myself as i sat beside her bed holding her hand tight "I'ts allready been three days Pleas wake up..." i said to myself as i could feel my eyes starting water "Wow i sure can sleap long" i herd a shaky voice say, i froze and looked up. There she was, awake, sitting up on the bed "Hi" she said smiling at me as her eyes where shiny from tears starting to fill them. I could feel how tears started falling down my face as i threw myself at her and hugged her tight "Thank god your fine" i said while huging her "If George is god then yes, you shoul thank him" She said with a laugh as tears where streaming down her face to, we looked up from the hug and instantly kissed, we kissed for about a muinit untill guess who came storming in thrue the door... yup George.

"Hey Y/N!! Your awake!? how are you feeling!? Are you dizzy!? Does it hur-" "George, thank you" she said with a calm tone  cuting him of as she hugged me and looked at George "Yeah sorry, i was just worried" He said looking at me with a smile "I feel fine George" she said.

Random time skip becaus i came up with this and i liked it (also this a short Y/N pov)

"Hey George, i'm cooking, can you pass me the salt" i yelld in to the living room "Eh yeah sure, witch one is it" "I'ts the one with the yellow label, its next to the sugar, don't mix them up the sugar Has a lime label so it shouln't be that hard" i awnserd "E-eh o-ok" he said back with a nervos tone, i wonder why "Here" he said handing me the sugar instaid of the salt "George i said that the salt had the yellow label" i said with a little laugh thinking he was just being stupid "Y/N he's colorblind" Dream said walking past the kitchen, or not really walking more like limping past the kitchen "WAIT YOUR COLORBLIND?" i said trying not to laugh "Don't you dare make fun of me" he said back with a strait face "I can't make any promises" i said with a smirk "HEY!!"

A/N

just wanted to clerify, i was not making fun of people with colorblindnes, i actually think it's really intresting, so colorblind readers, i tihink you intresting, yeeeeah.