Chapter 19

(A/N  ok, im to lazy to wright baout the meeting but they where basicly talking about schlatt and what to do about him)

(Dream POV)

Me and Will went out of the hous we had the meeting in and out to the garden where there where two grills and a lot of meet and other foods. Y/N looked up fromplaying with Fundy and saw me, she ran over to me and stood infront of me to get my atention "Can we pleeeeas stay for dinner!? there having BBQ!" she said with pupy eyes "Pleeeeeas big brother can aunty stay for dinner" Fundy said also with pupy eyes as he came runing up behind Y/N "You know it dosn't hurt anyone" Will wispurd to me "-sigh- sor why not" i said agianst my will "-Gasp!?- YAY!" Y/N and Fundy said as they looked at eatchother in exitment and then ran of to play agian.

Time Skip 2 h

I was sitting on the grass a little bit away from the others drinking a drink when i could see Y/N come towoards me "What hapend with Fundy?" i said as she sat down besides me "He was super tired after playing so mutch so hes sleping on Phils lap over there" she said pointing to the sleaping fox boy "Your good with kids" I said "Yeah well i am Tommys sister" she said as she laught "Fair" i said while also laughing "OI! ARE YOU GUYS TALKING SHIT ABOUT ME!!?"

Time Skip (going home)

"Ok so why are you taking the fox boy home?" i said as she held the still sleeping fundy in her arms "Well dad had be gone for about three days, will have to rule a nation and Fundy would just anoy him and i don't trust Tommy or Thechno with a kid at all" She awnserd "Fair enough"

A/N

This one is pritty short but yeah, as i said i have plans

In the Night (Dream x Female Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara