Chapter 21

(Dream POV)

"Breakfeast!!" i can hear Y/N shout from the kitchen. I sloly hear the door handle twist "HEY!! No! i told you not to go to the door didn't i!?" i could hear Y/N say just before the door opend "Oh but i wanna see the happy man" i herd fundy whine as he started walking down to the kitchen "I'll come down with the happy man soon ok?" She said to the fox boy "OK!" you could almost hear the happyness in his voice.

"Good morning sleepy head" she said as she came in the room and gave me a good morning kiss on one of the scars on my forhead "-Mm- morgning" i said as i rubbed my eyes "Get changenged becaus brekfeast is readdy, i put your mask on the sink seens it was dirty and i cleend it" She said starting to walk towoards the door "Ok, the happy man will get down as fast as posibull" I said wich made her laugh.

I got up and got changed and started carfully walking down the stairs to not trip when i got tckeld py Fundy and fell "HEY! FUNDY! you have to be carefull! hes still hurt" she said as she grabed the small boy and put him in his chair, she then helped me up and probably saw that i was holding my hand where my wound was "Let me take a look at that later ok" she said as i noded. she helped me to my shair and and then sat herself down besides Fundy. "Ha fu---fridge, yes fridge that hurt" Isaid and changed the word fuck to fridge when i saw that she was signaling to me not to sware when Fundy was here "i'm sorry happy man, i didn't meen it" Fundy said with guilt "Nah, it's fine lil budy, that was barly any pain at all compared to some things i do" His face lit up as i said that, tho it was an ovius lie.

A/N

I really dont have anything to say then shIT im tired